What we learned from the Conor fight

The UFC is highly corrupted, Dana white does not even bother to be taken seriously. And the so called mma analysts and journalists are a bunch of hypocrites being well aware of this, it became so obvious but none of them would have the balls to confront Dana white.

This fight was a complete circus.

I'd love to express myself with more precision but as you can see English is not my native language. But there's a lot to say about that

So basically everything and everyone is bad.

What a way to see the world.

Cerrone is certainly past his prime .... but Conor showed up focused and did what he was supposed to do ...... Great performance imo

So basically everything and everyone is bad.

What a way to see the world.

Sorry but you're out of context, just a very bad interpretation of my sayings.
What the world has to do with the UFC and Dana white

Sorry but you're out of context, just a very bad interpretation of my sayings.
What the world has to do with the UFC and Dana white

"The UFC is highly corrupted,

Dana white does not even bother to be taken seriously.

And the so called mma analysts and journalists are a bunch of hypocrites being well aware of this,

This fight was a complete circus."

not out of context. you look at the world as evil and incompetent in general.
I personally disagree with every single thing you have here.
I think MMA journalist write some damn good articles. They cover more in depth than any sports. They constantly badger Dana and co for my info on the future of UFC.
The fight was a spectacle. Garnered millions of views and most likely introduced MMA to many new fans.
You're just no aware of how pessimistic you are. Hence, can't seem to enjoy anything much in life.

We learned nothing from this fight. That's why it was a pointless tune up fight in the first place.

We learned that conor fans were absolutely desperate to have an excuse to show their faces again.

1. Whoever Conor fights next, it means he's ducking everyone else.
i.e. If conor says he wants gajthe, it means he's ducking masvidal. If he says Masvidal, he's ducking gajthe. And people get SO passionate about this dilemma.

2. Whoever Conor fights or is lined up to fight, instantly becomes an unworthy, over the hill fighter.
i.e. a top 5, former title challenger, mainstay like Cerrone instantly becomes reduced to a fight throwing has been.

3. Regardless of the topic in the thread, @Hitto will come and post 1 of his 90 thousand Conor gifs. And the other degenerates of sherdog will aptly exploit themselves by liking said gifs and photos.

4. Conor is still the biggest draw, even after a three year absence.

5. Usman is the new king of cringe.

Is that all you learned? You should pay more attention next time.

We learned nothing from this fight. That's why it was a pointless tune up fight in the first place.
We learned that despite how the Tony fans swore that Cowboy was a top 5 win that Conor is truly a top 5 and Cowboy isn’t even close.

We learned that despite how the Tony fans swore that Cowboy was a top 5 win that Conor is truly a top 5 and Cowboy isn’t even close.

Most people agree that Conor is around top five based off skill. He just hasn't put the work in the division to merit and deserve it. He was 1-1 at LW and now he still is 1-1 at LW. Nothing has changed.

Last edited:
states nobody thought Cerrone was over the hill

goes on to explain how Cerrone is over the hill

says i'm twisting reality

#sherdoglogic
Holy shit you are a fucking dumb ass! He said no one MADE UP that Cowboy was over the hill. As in it was not MADE UP, it was reality.

You are up there with @Mixedfights as the dumbest poster on Sherdog if you didn't get what he was saying

Haven't learned shit. It was easy matchup.

1. Whoever Conor fights next, it means he's ducking everyone else.
i.e. If conor says he wants gajthe, it means he's ducking masvidal. If he says Masvidal, he's ducking gajthe. And people get SO passionate about this dilemma.

2. Whoever Conor fights or is lined up to fight, instantly becomes an unworthy, over the hill fighter.
i.e. a top 5, former title challenger, mainstay like Cerrone instantly becomes reduced to a fight throwing has been.

3. Regardless of the topic in the thread, @Hitto will come and post 1 of his 90 thousand Conor gifs. And the other degenerates of sherdog will aptly exploit themselves by liking said gifs and photos.

4. Conor is still the biggest draw, even after a three year absence.

5. Usman is the new king of cringe.
jesus christ someone get this guy a cleenex.

Clean yourself up M8,your makin a scene

Most people agree that Conor is around top five based off skill. He just hasn't put the work in the division to merit and deserve it. He was 1-1 at LW and now he still is 1-1 at LW. Nothing has changed.
1-1 against 2 world champions actually makes you a world champion and a member of the UFC HOF. If you are saying that is anything other than outstanding....

1-1 against 2 world champions actually makes you a world champion and a member of the UFC HOF. If you are saying that is anything other than outstanding....

I'm saying two fights in a division isn't a large body of work, despite how big the fights were. If he's going to hold his ranking at LW, then he needs to put in more work at LW.

I'm saying two fights in a division isn't a large body of work, despite how big the fights were. If he's going to hold his ranking at LW, then he needs to put in more work at LW.
We ALL would love to see him fight more. The fact that the only person that has been proven to beat him at LW is a 28-0 best P4P fighter in the world (according to the UFC on best of 2019) just doesn’t make him a can. Conor has KO’d Dustin and Cowboy and no other LW can say they did. Conor is a legit top 3 and maybe top 2.

Holy shit you are a fucking dumb ass! He said no one MADE UP that Cowboy was over the hill. As in it was not MADE UP, it was reality.

You are up there with @Mixedfights as the dumbest poster on Sherdog if you didn't get what he was saying

I never mentioned anything about making it up.

You made up the scenario where I 'made up' a scenario where I accused people of 'making up' things.

I clearly said that whoever Conor fights, instantly becomes an unworthy opponent.

#sherdogirony

We learned nothing that actually pertains to unarmed combat. Not sure why you watch mma,TS. But for fans of fighting, this was predictably a waste of time.

He beat Poirier in 2014 at FW.

Conors only win at LW in the UFC is Eddie Alvarez. He beat Aldo and Mendes at FW. The Diaz fights were at WW

Tony has beaten Tibau, Barboza, Vannata, RDA, Kevin Lee, Pettis and Cowboy on his current win streak. Also, Cowboy had won 3 in a row at LW when he fought Tony.

Context is important in sports.

jesus christ someone get this guy a cleenex.

Clean yourself up M8,your makin a scene

This guy is akin to Hitto

If I was whining about something, your idiom would work.
Alas, no bitchin from my end. Simply pointing out funny shit people do.

and of course, we get the good ol cliche machine HHJ, just churning out cliches like nobody's bizzz

Starting to think Conor haters are the liberals of MMA.
But I do understand it's a sensitive time for Conor haters. They'll lash out at anything.

This guy is akin to Hitto

If I was whining about something, your idiom would work.
Alas, no bitchin from my end. Simply pointing out funny shit people do.

and of course, we get the good ol cliche machine HHJ, just churning out cliches like nobody's bizzz

Starting to think Conor haters are the liberals of MMA.
But I do understand it's a sensitive time for Conor haters. They'll lash out at anything.
I am not a conor hater,i like slagging on him but hes entertaining fighter to watch. I dont like crybabies tho. I dont mind being compared to Hitto the Mighty,tho,who does great works.

giphy.gif

Back