What was your guys' friends sense of humor like growing up

This about sums it up

If you don't want to watch the video
it's basically a long joke about how dudes like to accuse each other of loving teh cawk

Pretty much everything feminists and the PC mainstream media cry about nowadays.

Way too many inside jokes

and general immaturity

Everyone was a :eek::eek::eek:, obviously. But also very dark, would often joke about tragedies immediately after they happened. Nothing was ever off limits. The way it should be.

Horrible sense of humor! We used to constantly prank each other ect but in my second last year of high school a guy in the year above killed his friend (stabbed him 3 times in the neck, once in the back and a few times in the stomach) some of my mates found it hillarious. I remember looking at all the blood and saying 'no way is he going to live' and they were literally laughing out loud saying shit like 'ain't my life'. They even went to these group counciling things the school put on and took the piss, saying "I get flashbacks everytime I see tomato ketchup" ect. I didn't stay in contact with them after school.

As for the people I grew up with and am still in contact with, we tend to have a 'normal' sence of humour, whatever that is

We're you in a children's prison or something?

We also liked to watch pr0n and discuss the cinematography.

20294939.jpg

Sort of, can't say I saw the blade go in as there was a lot of people crowding round. There was so much blood when they took him away, was obvious he wasn't going to survive

He stabbed him at school? Wtf.

Roasted everyone and each other. Anything from crude to elegant verbal massacres. If you weren't ever in a fist fight then you're not really friends. I lived in an explosive neighborhood. Coming with that kill or be klled, Stockton what.

You mean with each other or other people?

Honestly . . . There wasn't any? Lol wow this is so weird. Like I can't remember joking around with my friends x: I guess we'd just do strange things and get a kick out of that, or share funny/weird stories.

He stabbed him at school? Wtf.

Just outside the gate so technically not on school property. Was fucked up really. It really pissed me off that my mates went to the councilling sessions just to take the piss because a lot of the kids would have been genuinely affected by seeing that

Back