What was your guys' friends sense of humor like growing up

ButtonMasher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Basically we joked about was having sex with each others' moms, emasculating each others' dads, and each other getting raped by authority figures (i.e. police, principals, teachers).

And we dedicated way too much time, like drawing pictures, coming up with elaborate stories, making spoof songs.

We still joke about that stuff now, and we're all close to our mid 30's.

most of my friends didn't make fun of each other, but one always liked to mess with other people. He was very insecure and I guess that made him feel better.

Anway, he's deader than 2pac now.

Did he pull out his chrome .45 talk some shit and wind up dead ?

Nahh, but that would be way cooler.

Just another dude who overdosed. It seems like everyone over here is dying in the same way.

Lots of pretending to be gay and then calling each other gay. No actual penetration though

We were absolute savages to each other sometimes I think back and wonder how we are still friends in our 30s.

I once hid under my mate Brett's floating stairs and tasered him on the Achilles as he was walking down Good times.

I smashed a bag of moldy bread on my unsuspecting friends face and tied a string to a dead frog and forced him to walk it around school like a pet dog.

Horrible sense of humor! We used to constantly prank each other ect but in my second last year of high school a guy in the year above killed his friend (stabbed him 3 times in the neck, once in the back and a few times in the stomach) some of my mates found it hillarious. I remember looking at all the blood and saying 'no way is he going to live' and they were literally laughing out loud saying shit like 'ain't my life'. They even went to these group counciling things the school put on and took the piss, saying "I get flashbacks everytime I see tomato ketchup" ect. I didn't stay in contact with them after school.

As for the people I grew up with and am still in contact with, we tend to have a 'normal' sence of humour, whatever that is

Horrible sense of humor! We used to constantly prank each other ect but in my second last year of high school a guy in the year above killed his friend (stabbed him 3 times in the neck, once in the back and a few times in the stomach) some of my mates found it hillarious. I remember looking at all the blood and saying 'no way is he going to live' and they were literally laughing out loud saying shit like 'ain't my life'. They even went to these group counciling things the school put on and took the piss, saying "I get flashbacks everytime I see tomato ketchup" ect. I didn't stay in contact with them after school.

As for the people I grew up with and am still in contact with, we tend to have a 'normal' sence of humour, whatever that is

IWASQwP0AwXgQ.gif

I'm not sure if stabbing your friends to death still constitutes as just a 'prank'.

IWASQwP0AwXgQ.gif

I'm not sure if stabbing your friends to death still constitutes as just a 'prank'.

The prank part was unrelated. I was pointing out that some of my friends found humor in seeing that

that's pretty messed up. Did you see it too?

Sort of, can't say I saw the blade go in as there was a lot of people crowding round. There was so much blood when they took him away, was obvious he wasn't going to survive

Lots dick jokes and gay jokes between the ages of 12 - 15 lol. And oh, making fun of our teachers

Now we just pretend to be gay with another in front of our gfs, and just generally take the piss out of each other.

Mostly telling each other how we wanted one another to die in horrible ways, or how we hoped one another's children to have birth defects. Some gay stuff here and there too, especially around each other's gfs.

Lots of pretending to be gay and then calling each other gay. No actual penetration though
Cowards.
It's not gay if you don't make eye contact.

All Simpsons quotes, all the time. Some SNL or Kids in the Hall (for you canucks out there) sprinkled in as well.

There was minimal ribbing or ball-breaking of one another though. We were nerds, we got enough of that from other people.

Gay jokes, sarcasm, we were bully's to be honest. Definitely regret it now

Roasted everyone and each other. Anything from crude to elegant verbal massacres. If you weren't ever in a fist fight then you're not really friends. I lived in an explosive neighborhood. Coming with that kill or be klled, Stockton what.

Juvenile shit like pulling practical jokes on each other and all that. We also liked to watch pr0n and discuss the cinematography.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back