What was the internet service provider that was similar to AOL

lakersfan45

That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!
@Gold
Reaction score
it wasn’t compuserv. It was so brand not a lot of people had but the interface was basically aol

LMAO, this thread already takes me back to one of my all-time favorite commercials:

Net zero maybe but in tbe late 90s early 00s AOL ruled the isps

Compuserve?
shaq.gif

What a bird loving denigrators

damn I just got a flashback to getting AOL discs in the mail like 3x a month

when I was a kid AOL chatrooms were the shit....if you had a screenname with only 3 letters IE azX, you were a fucking GOD because they were so rare/taken. or omg, if you had a screenname that was simply a cool word, IE "cereal" people would LOSE THEIR SHIT in chatrooms. You could sell the screenname for thousands of dollars.

The big three of that time of internet access providers were AOL, Compuserve and Prodigy.

Netzero came much later.

The big three of that time of internet access providers were AOL, Compuserve and Prodigy.

Netzero came much later.
It wasn’t a big one. Like it was a small one that tried to copy aol and compuserv. Had same interface and set up might have even been owned by one of them. I think it started with the letter H

damn I just got a flashback to getting AOL discs in the mail like 3x a month

when I was a kid AOL chatrooms were the shit....if you had a screenname with only 3 letters IE azX, you were a fucking GOD because they were so rare/taken. or omg, if you had a screenname that was simply a cool word, IE "cereal" people would LOSE THEIR SHIT in chatrooms. You could sell the screenname for thousands of dollars.
the-birth-of-the-internet-20-728.jpg

Back