What traits do you dislike about mma?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I HATE when coaches tell their fighter that they are winning when they obviously are losing. Same when I see a fighter that has worked his way up the chain for years, gets his shot, is losing the fight, and in the final round trys to grab a leg when it hasn't worked the entire fight and it won't win him the fight even if he can get a takedown in the fifth. So I guess it is coaches that I have a prob with.

It just seems like I have seen 100 times some fighter finally getting his chance and just doesn't go for it when that is the only option left.

I think the coaches should be ready to tell their guy when they need to quit, and when they need to go "just bleed"

I HATE when coaches tell their fighter that they are winning when they obviously are losing. Same when I see a fighter that has worked his way up the chain for years, gets his shot, is losing the fight, and in the final round trys to grab a leg when it hasn't worked the entire fight and it won't win him the fight even if he can get a takedown in the fifth. So I guess it is coaches that I have a prob with.

It just seems like I have seen 100 times some fighter finally getting his chance and just doesn't go for it when that is the only option left.

I think the coaches should be ready to tell their guy when they need to quit, and when they need to go "just bleed"
Live scoring will help to fix that. People don't want to get KO'd stiff. So, most fighters are not going to go "balls to the walls" in the final round of a losing campaign. In their heads, they are winning, so why risk getting stiffened.

In my ignorant opinion, live scoring will let everybody know who is winning the fight, and the losing fighter better do something, because if it doesn't, then it will have to answer the question "you knew you were losing the fight, so why didn't you throw the sink at your opponent in the final round?"

I hate how inactive a lot of fighters are especially many champs.

Live scoring will help to fix that. People don't want to get KO'd stiff. So, most fighters are not going to go "balls to the walls" in the final round of a losing campaign. In their heads, they are winning, so why risk getting stiffened.

In my ignorant opinion, live scoring will let everybody know who is winning the fight, and the losing fighter better do something, because if it doesn't, then it will have to answer the question "you knew you were losing the fight, so why didn't you throw the sink at your opponent in the final round?"
I agree. Give a guy some help in deciding his fate.

Nothing

MMA is a perfect sport because of Dana

I hate fighters who are grinding out rounds on top without going for a finish. I understand the opponent should work on his TD defense or ground game,but still..

Wrestle/Cage f*cking too win
Inconsistent judging criteria
Stupid commentators
Bias/corrupt rankings and title shots

PEDs are against the rules. I fucking hate that.

The round system

Go 15 or 25 min straight... insane to take someone down and have to let them up every 5 min...

Fans who don’t fight but talk about it like they do

The fact the yellow card system no longer exists

When the fighters bring up someones personal life and fuck ups outside the cage to make themselves look like the better individual.

i hate the kicking, punching and grappling aspects of mma.

its all to violent.

When the fighters bring up someones personal life and fuck ups outside the cage to make themselves look like the better individual.
thats a good one.

i gave you your first like on this acct

<{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}>

Maybe the worst thing about it currently is the scoring system/criteria. MMA should develop its own scoring criteria that has nothing to do with boxing. That criteria should make it easier to determine the winner of close fights...and make it easier for the fighters to judge what they need to do (mid-fight) to get the decision.

Jarl

Back