What to make of Kimbo vs Dada 5000 and Shamrock vs Gracie.

It was so amateur and trashy I could smell Kimbo Slices bbq burning in the backyard as if the just bleed guy had returned and was flipping a few burgers for the main event.

It's a conundrum, you need the ''has beens'' to create interest but you need the current fighters for the future.

The answer is they need a bit of both. But young up and coming talent is always better...

Bellator is making mma look bad. They need to promote their younger talent.

All the negative hyperbole aside, mufuckas watched it.

That's all that matters. They got you to tune in. Whether or not there's a next time for something like this? Who knows.

Shamrock v Gracie wasnt that bad. The techniques were legit, its just that they are old af.

Slice v 5000 was embarrassing though.

Bjorn rebney would never have let that sloppy street fight happen under a shady commission nearly getting a guy killed in the process. Coker is an asshole.

What I see... Is this thread about bellator in the ufc section... I see this thread being moved..

Make another thread about it because there are not enough as is.

What I see... Is this thread about bellator in the ufc section... I see this thread being moved..
Oooooh, I see you just got promoted to Blue Belt, maybe Sherdog will make you admin next week. Who made these fighters? The article talks about UFC a lot in it. Good enough.

the kimbo vs dada fight just looked fake especially the KO.... just like how kimbo vs shamrock looked fake... just like how the seth petruzelli looked Fake... what other fighter has 1 not 2 but 3 fights under their belt that looked straight up staged.

Ken vs royce was anti climatic and not just a robbery for ken but for every person who payed money to see it

So does this fight for Kimbo go under win by exhaustion or feinting..? Don't buy the DaDa 5000 it sucks on gas...

I see what Bellator was trying to do with last night's 2 main events, but of course the performances did not turn out as expected. Do you think Bellator should place more emphasis on current fighters rather than the "has-beens"? http://vendettafighter.com/elite-mixed-martial-arts-vs-a-freakshow/

Umm I honesty 100% expected what happened last night to happen.

And that's why I did not even try to watch it. If anyone was expecting anything different than what happened last night they're either living in the past or are not familiar with the fight game.

Last edited:
You guys don't know quality entertainment when you see it. That third round was some of the funniest shit I've ever seen

I would absolutely LOVE it if one day some Sherdogger had the motivation and means to start up their own MMA promotion.

I am sure they would have the business down to an absolute science!!

They seem so savvy!!!!

Back