What Time Is The GSP Retirement Presser Today?

Atleast it will be more exciting than his snooze fest WW reign.

He ducked Anderson, clear as day lost to Big Rig, and would get flatlined by Woodley. Would also get GSP'd with ease by Askren.

Overrated.. His best win is Bj Penn so that tells you all you need to know about his legacy. lol @ GOAT. Of his era maybe, but he still handpicked match ups, and fought at a time where majority of his opponents were 1 dimensional.
And thats why you're a white belt.

It's pretty much going to be 30 minutes of "bullshit bullshit bullshit I'm retiring bullshit bullshit bullshit"

Anyone else feel like its kind of a weird thing? to rent out an entire stadium or whatever, to hold a press conference, for you and just you..........

He doesnt tkae the entire stadium ot will be in a conference room way smaller...

Dont get me wrong. Hes the WW GOAT, and one of the absolute GOATS in general. If anyone deserves it its him. But its just kind of weird lol. When he could easily just call into ariels show or whatever if he wanted to officially announce it

1) breaking news and he signs last minute deal for a fight

2) he retires but announces his next move, start his own promotion, deal to be new owner of TKO or something along those lines

It's true though. When GSP fought Bisping, literally everyone I knew in Toronto was at one viewing party or another
My dad watches UFC with me sometimes, if hes really bored or theirs like a really good fight on. But him and 2 of his friends that never watch it decided to watch the GSP bisping fight with me

You can't even make a case for him.

Hate to break it to you bro but GSP's resume is nothing special at all. Please tell me his greatest wins? All of his wins would be middle of the pack fighters by today's standards.

Idk how you can be considered the GOAT in MMA when you are not a killer. You need to be a lethal human being to even be in the discussion as the greatest martial artist.

He was the greatest neutralizer in MMA history. That's it. He is not the greatest mixed martial artist.

you sound dumb as hell!!! its all about winning, stats, dominating and opponents.

Matt Hughes on your resume is good.

Floyd mayweather wasnt considered a killer but the stats etc. put him in the GOAT convo.

you sound dumb as hell!!! its all about winning, stats, dominating and opponents.

Matt Hughes on your resume is good.

Floyd mayweather wasnt considered a killer but the stats etc. put him in the GOAT convo.

You were able to name all of one person. And Matt Hughes is 1 dimensional. Just like 90% of everyone else on GSP's resume. Yet GOAT? Stop it. You all are getting schooled by a white belt.

And boxing is essentially the art of point fighting and winning on the judges scorecards so of course Floyd who has never lost will hold that GOAT title.

MMA is about who can kill who in full on hand to hand combat. It's why there were no time limits or many rules in the early UFC's. Judges weren't really a thing. It was primarily about who can win in a fight to death before the ref would ultimately save someone's life.

GSP never truly equipped the tools necessary to consistently put even the most one dimensional of fighters away.

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like its kind of a weird thing? to rent out an entire stadium or whatever, to hold a press conference, for you and just you..........

Dont get me wrong. Hes the WW GOAT, and one of the absolute GOATS in general. If anyone deserves it its him. But its just kind of weird lol. When he could easily just call into ariels show or whatever if he wanted to officially announce it

He's a delusional egomaniac. It's no surprise.

It's in Montreal and he is a big star in Montreal. Tons of fans in general in Canada but in Montreal he is recognized everywhere.

Personally I think this is a tactic on GSP's part. He wanted big money to fight Khabib and the UFC said no. So he stages a big retirement event to let the whole world know that the UFC won't play ball. The fans get mad, the UFC caves and gives him what he wants.

I think it's brilliant....

Atleast it will be more exciting than his snooze fest WW reign.

He ducked Anderson, clear as day lost to Big Rig, and would get flatlined by Woodley. Would also get GSP'd with ease by Askren.

Overrated.. His best win is Bj Penn so that tells you all you need to know about his legacy. lol @ GOAT. Of his era maybe, but he still handpicked match ups, and fought at a time where majority of his opponents were 1 dimensional.
wow you're a retard, ali fought in a different era too and still regarded as goat , dear god you're an idiot

You were able to name all of one person. And Matt Hughes is 1 dimensional. Just like 90% of everyone else on GSP's resume. Yet GOAT? Stop it. You all are getting schooled by a white belt.

And boxing is essentially the art of point fighting and winning on the judges scorecards so of course Floyd who has never lost will hold that GOAT title.

MMA is about who can kill who in full on hand to hand combat. It's why there were no time limits or many rules in the early UFC's. Judges weren't really a thing. It was primarily about who can win in a fight to death before the ref would ultimately save someone's life.

GSP never truly equipped the tools necessary to consistently put even the most one dimensional of fighters away.
another retarded post. You make no sense neither. Who do you consider goat

this is more like people around him trying to milk the last drop of cash they can get so they held it in a stadium where they can charge a few bucks for his fans to finally hear it from him...it's always a money game with these folks...

another retarded post.

You don't make much of an argument for GSP..

I'm just making point after point dismantling his career and shutting down any claim to GOAT status. You all can only throw out insults.

I still haven't heard one good argument. And thats not just a coincidence.

He lost to one dimensional Matt Hughes (and that's no knock on him MMA just wasn't that evolved) and he got absolutely destroyed/embarrassed and forced to tap to baby GnP by a journeyman manlet in Matt Serra.

Then he handpicked the ultimate gatekeeper in Bisping. Had he actually defended his title against and beat Bobby Knuckles, he might've been able to slide into the discussion. But he ducked every potentially dangerous opponent/matchup. Anderson, Woodley, Whitaker, etc. he wanted no part of any TRUE killers.

You don't make much of an argument for GSP..

I'm just making point after point dismantling his career and shutting down any claim to GOAT status. You all can only throw out insults.

I still haven't heard one good argument. And thats not just a coincidence.

He lost to one dimensional Matt Hughes (and that's no knock on him MMA just wasn't that evolved) and he got absolutely destroyed/embarrassed and forced to tap to baby GnP by a journeyman manlet in Matt Serra.

Then he handpicked the ultimate gatekeeper in Bisping. Had he actually defended his title against and beat Bobby Knuckles, he might've been able to slide into the discussion. But he ducked every potentially dangerous opponent/matchup. Anderson, Woodley, Whitaker, etc. he wanted no part of any TRUE killers.
Hes goat. Sorry you're too young to not experience it all. Noone agrees with you btw

Hes goat. Sorry you're too young to not experience it all. Noone agrees with you btw

Believe me I experienced the bore fests. He retired because everyone was getting tired of his non stop boring dragged out decisions. His draw power was starting to dwindle because people were wising up and no longer getting fooled..

Remember "Don't Blink"? how'd that turn out? Oh you thought he was going to finally be exciting again? Another decision. He just said that to sell more PPV's knowing his gullible/delusional fans would eat it up.

Ever since he got KTFO and forced to tap he became a LnP machine because he was afraid to get hit again. A true fighter isn't afraid to get hit and only a true fighter can be considered the GOAT.

GSP regressed as a fighter. He was an all around dynamic striker with good TDD and submissions. Then he became a 1 dimensional wrestler. IDK what happened. Oh that's right. The nightmare SERRA happened. GSP took the fun out of MMA for me with his excessive wrestling and no subs. He was content sitting in people's guards and doing just enough to not get stood up and win on the scorecards.

Chicago Police going live, hopefully they will start ASAP and finish before the GOAT speaks.

Back