What time do you stop eating?

As for me, I stop at midnight.

Is that so you don't produce any

latest

I stop eating by 1pm on weekdays, 9am on Saturdays, and no limits on Sundays.

I work 3:30pm-11:30 pm. So, my eating schedule is all out of wack. I usually eat some sort of "snack"(like a lunch meat sandwich) between 1-2pm(I don't care for "breakfast" foods), my first "meal" is around 6pm, another "snack" at 9:30-10pm. Then after I get home, and walk the dog, I normally last eat at 1:30-2am.

I usually stop eating after 7pm. Maybe I'll have a piece of fruit or some low calorie drink

When I'm full usually

Ate lunch, neither of us CBF to cook, ordered in. I've had a chicken dipper since 2ish this avo.

I LOVE cooking but leaving work at 6 lately, just not much interested in eating even though I don't eat loads flunch.

Usually at midnight. I have breakfast, lunch, dinner and i eat some other stuff before slepping

If I’m hungry I’ll eat something. I can’t sleep if I’m hungry

I eat and drink alcohol until I fall asleep. Then I wake up, drink water coffee, and eat vitamins in the morning. Have a small lunch. Keep drinking water till supper. Then eat and drink (alcohol at this point) till I pass out from 5 till x, with water along the way.

Honestly can't complain with the results. Ever since I made water a regular thing, I haven't had a hang over in probably 2 or 3 years. I piss a lot, but I don't get hangovers. And my refusal to eat from when I fall seep till after lunch ends up being a kind of intermittent fasting that helps keep my weight where I want.

Exercise helps too.

Exercise, water, and sleep.

Back