What time do you stop eating?

One meal a day, Monday through Saturday (lunch on weekdays, breakfast on Saturday), then whatever on Sunday.
Is this you?

6b1ba85c-09bb-11ea-afcd-7b308be3ba45_image_hires_122941.JPG

6 pm usually during the week

5:00/5:30

Generally try not to eat after that.

Usually start eating around 12:30/1:00

You must not burn many calories like, ever.

You never know, he could be cramming in 3,000 calories per sitting. I've witnessed people eat huge plates full of food in one sitting that would add up to that amount of calories or more.

I don't put any set time on eating. I mostly eat based on hunger, so I tend to stay roughly the same weight without trying.

Usually when I'm full.... I don't eat breakfast and only usually have a small salad for lunch so most of my eating is done in the evening. It's worked well for me so far.

2 days a week I eat 3 times a day then 3 days a week I eat 4 times a day then 7 days a week I eat 2 times a day so I'm an old young, a young old... My father's in his 89s and my grandma is 112 and you're just a Juicy Juicer McJuicebox...

Sooooo... I usually try to cut it off by 10pm, never o'clock when I'm drinking.

I'm high.

I stop at dinner. Nothing beyond that until I pour my bowl of cereal about 13 hour later.

I stop at dinner. Nothing beyond that until I pour my bowl of cereal about 13 hour later.
Not now, but when Covid kicked off and we were watching TV in bed loads, we were eating Haagen Dazs and chocolate and all sorts at like 10PM. My nightstand is full of chocolate.

Back