What the hell is up with Rampage?

I hope he come back soon, always entertaining with rampage. A rematch against shogun should be nice, but in fact i don't care against who he fight if he come back soon.

After Cormier gets done smashing Gus I would like to see Rampage vs Gus. I think Rampage would also beat Gus.

At this point? Not a chance. He's not the fighter he was. Ten years ago? Yes.

After Cormier gets done smashing Gus I would like to see Rampage vs Gus. I think Rampage would also beat Gus.

giphy.gif

page couldn't outbox glover, what gives you the idea he'd take out gus? page doesn't wrestle and gives up signifigant reach and age. putting against gus might be the worst possible fight you could make for the guy. btw, i think rampage is just taking his time and trying to get the shogun fight. i doubt the guy is hurting for money.

Rampage would knock alex gustaffson out cold

Exactly, and where is left for him? one fc or WSOF

IMO.....Japan, or some other overseas circuit. Rampage looked horrible in Bellator. He isn't half the man anymore that beat the shit outta Chuck in Pride or defended his UFC belt against Hendo.

Dude needs to go overseas and crush some cans to cap off a career.

IMO.....Japan, or some other overseas circuit. Rampage looked horrible in Bellator. He isn't half the man anymore that beat the shit outta Chuck in Pride or defended his UFC belt against Hendo.

Dude needs to go overseas and crush some cans to cap off a career.

or just straight up WWE

Rampage didn't win the court case, which is still ongoing. He was just able to get out of the injunction on him fighting the one time, but I doubt he'll fight again before this is all figured out.

page couldn't outbox glover, what gives you the idea he'd take out gus? page doesn't wrestle and gives up signifigant reach and age. putting against gus might be the worst possible fight you could make for the guy. btw, i think rampage is just taking his time and trying to get the shogun fight. i doubt the guy is hurting for money.

hes a huge gus hater

just saying

prob mad at someone for disrespecting him when he was equally at fault

He's sippin on gin-n-juice and enjoying the fruits (and honeys) of his labor.

Here's your answer:

- He breached his Bellator contract to fight in UFC
- The judge refused to grant Bellator's preliminary injunction because of the availability of damages and the balance of hardships weighed against it (money invested in reliance on the UFC event taking place)
- Rampage is liable for damages from his breach
- He is still enjoined from any further UFC fights at this time
- He might try to implead UFC and argue for joint liability on a tortious interference theory. This would be a stupid move career-wise, but entirely possible.
- He should settle his case to avoid a massive judgment and honor the rest of his Bellator contract.
- Perhaps UFC should just buy out his Bellator contract to avoid any joint liability issues (it's unlikely Rampage can afford damages at issue here, and UFC is the obvious next deepest pocket)

His camp for his next upcoming fight is well underway and he's training his full arsenal.

He's not overexerting though and the sessions are short, just a heavy bag and Rampage throwing 1-2 combos.

It should be noted that Rampage wanted NOTHING to do with Shogun for years while Shogun was still in somewhat decent form. Now that Shogun is essentially shot Rampage wants the rematch. I still think he gets wrecked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back