What the hell is up with Rampage?

masterless

Sherdog Veteran
Reaction score
Last I heard he couldnt fight in the UFC because he was still under contract with Bellator but then won a court case releasing him from that contract. He then beat Maldanado but that was months ago. Where in the world is Rampage Jackson!?

The mouth from the south needs to do get back to work, do his thang, and talk some shit!

mma_w_liddell_jackson_200.jpg

he's sick of UFC and wants to go back to Bellator

I wonder if he will be getting the rematch he requested with Shogun..

Maybe another rampage on the streets of Cali...? Make him relevant again

I think he still has legal issues to sort out. He just won the injunction. Bellator are still in a legal battle with him.

he's sick of UFC and wants to go back to Bellator

LOL you know what makes this even funnier is that it'll probably happen eventually. Rampage never seems to get along with anyone very long. With it always being their fault and not his of course.

i think this rematch with shogun will only happen by next year, unfortunately

LOL you know what makes this even funnier is that it'll probably happen eventually. Rampage never seems to get along with anyone very long. With it always being their fault and not his of course.

Exactly, and where is left for him? one fc or WSOF

After Cormier gets done smashing Gus I would like to see Rampage vs Gus. I think Rampage would also beat Gus.

I wonder if he will be getting the rematch he requested with Shogun..

I think they make the rematch for sure, unless one of them gets injured. I think it's a very winnable fight for shogun, especially if he uses his leg kicks.

yep.

I don't know but im itching to see him ko shogun.

After Cormier gets done smashing Gus I would like to see Rampage vs Gus. I think Rampage would also beat Gus.

Did you happen to catch his last couple of performances? Gus would put a hurting on him at this stage in his career.

I haven't listened to it yet but he is on Chaels podcast just out today.

Back