what the hell does Russia and Donald have on Lindsey graham?!!

This is like Ukraine call 2.0

Democrats completely twist what was being said and go with their conspiracy theory.

Graham just called to make sure all legal votes are counted, democrats seem to have an issues with that?

I suspect that Graham pro-Trump in public but a Deep Stater behind closed doors.

This absolutely not hearsay. The Republican Secretary of State literally,who Lindsey tried pressuring is the one who came out with this.he also had aids on phone for witness evidence. This is straight from the horses mouth.
From a legal standpoint we can play semantics but this isn’t some rando of the street with a two bit affidavit. This is the Republican Secretary of State of Georgia. I guarantee you his testimony is worth 1000 flimsy affidavit.

I've addressed this elsewhere.

I think you are confusing the definition of the word hearsay with the federal the rules of evidence guidelines on when and how hearsay is admissible in court.

This is a case of party A saying party B said X and party B saying party A misunderstood. With no hard record to give context. No hard evidence of a crime even having been committed. No one's job title or party affiliation is or should be relevant.

No idea why "some guy said that some other guy said a thing" isnt flimsy in your mind and signed affidavits are.

Lady G reminds me of the senator from The Godfather. I assume he's also been involved with something involving dead prostitutes, although not of the female variety.

LOL

Nice catch, I totally see it!

“...plus a monthly payment of 5%...of all four hotels”

This is like Ukraine call 2.0

Democrats completely twist what was being said and go with their conspiracy theory.

Graham just called to make sure all legal votes are counted, democrats seem to have an issues with that?
giphy.gif

The lines of reality are just blurred beyond all recognition at this point.

Whoa, wait a minute....Lindsey is a guy? LMFAO

Probably the same thing everyone has on Lindsey Graham.

You know what I mean...

I've addressed this elsewhere.

I think you are confusing the definition of the word hearsay with the federal the rules of evidence guidelines on when and how hearsay is admissible in court.

This is a case of party A saying party B said X and party B saying party A misunderstood. With no hard record to give context. No hard evidence of a crime even having been committed. No one's job title or party affiliation is or should be relevant.

No idea why "some guy said that some other guy said a thing" isnt flimsy in your mind and signed affidavits are.
I knew exactly what you were saying, what I’m saying is that the Secretary of State and his office holds a lot more weight then Karen’s “I saw aliens stealing ballots” affidavit. If you don’t believe a persons job title has any relevancy to a trial then tell that to the millions of detectives that testify a year, drs who testify in forensics, or any other expert witnesses brought forward in a case. The Secretary of State is about as expert witness as you can get.
Have you even read some of the affidavits they brought forward ?..lol. You’d be laughed out of court (which Giuliani has been) if you used that as a basis for your fraud case.

I knew exactly what you were saying, what I’m saying is that the Secretary of State and his office holds a lot more weight then Karen’s “I saw aliens stealing ballots” affidavit. If you don’t believe a persons job title has any relevancy to a trial then tell that to the millions of detectives that testify a year, drs who testify in forensics, or any other expert witnesses brought forward in a case. The Secretary of State is about as expert witness as you can get.
Have you even read some of the affidavits they brought forward ?..lol. You’d be laughed out of court (which Giuliani has been) if you used that as a basis for your fraud case.

There's a difference between a doctor offering expert testimony and somebody relaying a conversation. A detective is not more worthy of trust and should not be trusted more than anyone else in court.

And if you tried to walk into court and say that I heard a guy say something and get a conviction with that, absent a crime (e.g. the actual dismissal of legit ballots) or any hard evidence of an effort to rig the election, you'd be laughed out of court. All Lindsey Graham has to say is that he was merely advocating erring on the side of caution with matching signatures (Which is completely legal) and the whole case is over.

The only possible crime is conspiracy, and there's no evidence of a conspiracy other then word of mouth.

There's a difference between a doctor offering expert testimony and somebody relaying a conversation. A detective is not more worthy of trust and should not be trusted more than anyone else in court.

And if you tried to walk into court and say that I heard a guy say something and get a conviction with that, absent a crime (e.g. the actual dismissal of legit ballots) or any hard evidence of an effort to rig the election, you'd be laughed out of court. All Lindsey Graham has to say is that he was merely advocating erring on the side of caution with matching signatures (Which is completely legal) and the whole case is over.

The only possible crime is conspiracy, and there's no evidence of a conspiracy other then word of mouth.
You lost the second you said “a detective is not worthy of more trust and should not be trusted more then anyone else in court”
There’s about two centuries worth of case law that blows that statement to shit,but we are going in circles here...
Point blank, do you think Graham’s actions are worthy of a senate investigation? Do you believe Graham’s word? And do you believe the republican Secretary of State is lying?

You lost the second you said “a detective is not worthy of more trust and should not be trusted more then anyone else in court”
There’s about two centuries worth of case law that blows that statement to shit,but we are going in circles here...
Point blank, do you think Graham’s actions are worthy of a senate investigation? Do you believe Graham’s word? And do you believe the republican Secretary of State is lying?

If you are right, and I'm wrong that someone's job title also entitles them to a greater degree of trust then a US Senator's word should be valued above and beyond some local yokle. Rendering your whole point invalid anyway.

• I absolutely think the Secratary's claims should be vetted as a criminal investigation.
  • I think a Senate investigation will do nothing but provide a platform for politial showboating and party line virtue signaling.
  • I believe the Secaratary of State and don't believe Graham, but what you or I believe is irrelevant. What can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt?

Definitely support an investigation into this. Could uncover a lot of criminal or at least extremely bad behavior.

@K1levelgrappler first 40 seconds are important here:

If you are right, and I'm wrong that someone's job title also entitles them to a greater degree of trust then a US Senator's word should be valued above and beyond some local yokle. Rendering your whole point invalid anyway.

• I absolutely think the Secratary's claims should be vetted as a criminal investigation.
  • I think a Senate investigation will do nothing but provide a platform for politial showboating and party line virtue signaling.
  • I believe the Secaratary of State and don't believe Graham, but what you or I believe is irrelevant. What can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt?
I should have started with those questions..I actually agree with you one hundred percent. Maybe I’m being a little rigid on my view of hearsay. But I actually do see where your coming from..good shit man.

Back