what the heck is daniel cormier doing?

they want to milk undefeated jones giving him weaker opponents, also giving him the gus rematch, prolly knowing that dc ends the jones era/run after that

it's simple business

they want to milk undefeated jones giving him weaker opponents, also giving him the gus rematch, prolly knowing that dc ends the jones era/run after that

it's simple business

When has Jones fought a guy (other than Chael) that wasn't the no.1 challenger at the time? so how are they giving him weaker challenges.

the Hate for Jones by some on here is laughable.

I admit i made a little bit mess there, but to be honest with you what i meant by that is this... http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/10/...-want-to-fight-alexander-gustafsson-in-europe

that was from 2013/10-23 nobody was booked, Gus and Phil both was unbooked, he never called them out while campaigning for a title shot as well..

Now here comes the funny part, he call out lil Nog of all people and that was the day after he refused to fight GUS...

http://mmafrenzy.com/95346/cormier-on-next-fight-give-me-lil-nog/

nice attempted dodge....you made shit up and looked like a clown.

no more needs saying.

He already made it years ago. He doesn't even need to fight to make money, he's the head wrestling coach at AKA.

Daniel Cormier is going to KO Dan Henderson so Dan can finally retire.

and you'll shut youre whore mouth after Cormier gets H-bombed in the 3rd after Hendo gets raped for 14 minutes straight and then they say lucky KO again.

He needs to stay busy.

He should be fighting Rumble.

Hendo and Little Nog should retire or fight each other in some sort of geriatric division or something.

why is this guy fighting dan henderson.

he should be getting a fast track towards a title shot and he is wasting his time fighting 40 year olds. seriously, fighting patrick cummins, roy nelsons does nothing for him.

what horrible match choices. this guy will never make it.
He can't fight Jones because Jones are supposed to fight Gus next, so DC needs something to do while waiting for that fight to play out.

Dan is the only name fighter left at LHW that jones hasn't beaten, so it's a good matchup for the UFC. If DC wins Jones gets an undefeated challenger, if Dan wins Jones gets to fight another legend.

I still don't see why DC couldn't wait for the Davis/Rumble winner. He's already gone on record that he won't fight again until the title fight if he beats Hendo and gets the title shot. So he already plans to fight once in the next 8-10 months considering Jones/Gus II won't be until Sept. likely, making DC vs the winner not likely until Spring 2015.

It is what it is.

I wanna say this, ONE Hbomb can change the course of everything unless you have a chin like SHOGUN. I don't even think Mark Hunt can survive an Hbomb directly to the chin.

why is this guy fighting dan henderson.
he should be getting a fast track towards a title shot and he is wasting his time fighting 40 year olds.
It's a title eliminator fight...
The only better alternative for him would be to fight Jon Jones.

You're a hard one to please TS, you know that?

Beating name fighters to make his name bigger?

Jones is already booked for Gus. DC is just getting an easy fight, so he still has a guaranteed TS after Jones and Gustafsson fight. Not as if anybody else was close to a title shot.

Unless if some crazy shit happens and Cormier lose, but that seems unlikely.

It's Dan Fucking Henderson how is that unlikely? I'm on mobile and can't see belts, but I'd guess white belt.

QUOTE=Scarzi;95325989]If Hendo lands a H bomb its going to scrumble the LHW division rankings.[/QUOTE]

He will

Back