what the heck is daniel cormier doing?

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why is this guy fighting dan henderson.

he should be getting a fast track towards a title shot and he is wasting his time fighting 40 year olds. seriously, fighting patrick cummins, roy nelsons does nothing for him.

what horrible match choices. this guy will never make it.

why is this guy fighting dan henderson.

he should be getting a fast track towards a title shot and he is wasting his time fighting 40 year olds. seriously, fighting patrick cummins, roy nelsons does nothing for him.

what horrible match choices. this guy will never make it.

Jones is already booked for Gus. DC is just getting an easy fight, so he still has a guaranteed TS after Jones and Gustafsson fight. Not as if anybody else was close to a title shot.

Unless if some crazy shit happens and Cormier lose, but that seems unlikely.

Oh, and having money in your bank account is always a good thing.

Man, you guys make me wonder sometimes...

Cummins was a last-minute replacement for arguably the 2nd best LHW in UFC history. Nelson has a huge name, and Dan Henderson is top 5 in most people's best-fighter-all-time list.

Are you really not understanding why he's taking the fights he's taking?

Dan Henderson to win LOL. I actually have placed a bet that returns 2000

Jones is already booked for Gus. DC is just getting an easy fight, so he still has a guaranteed TS after Jones and Gustafsson fight. Not as if anybody else was close to a title shot.

Unless if some crazy shit happens and Cormier lose, but that seems unlikely.

boom. and Hendo gets him more main stream exposure that he really needs.

Cummins was a last-minute replacement for arguably the 2nd best LHW in UFC history. Nelson has a huge name, and Dan Henderson is top 5 in most people's best-fighter-all-time list.

Are you really not understanding why he's taking the fights he's taking?

last minute replacement for Chuck Liddell

Didn't someone mention that in vlog that the winner might be getting a title-shot? I guess that helps as well when you're picking fights.

Although, Hendo will not get a shot if he wins, mark my words.

Because dc plans on getting that title shot in by 2015. But if Cain magically retires he'll move back up to hw. And won't fight for the title until 2016.

He'll get there though. He could have fought Gus and would literally be fighting for the title next. But he was afraid he couldn't find the right rice cakes in London.

Didn't someone mention that in vlog that the winner might be getting a title-shot? I guess that helps as well when you're picking fights.

Although, Hendo will not get a shot if he wins, mark my words.

Im not so sure that Dan wont get the shot. He is a marketable name and one that Jone's can build his resume on. But easy win for Jones if it does happen.

If Hendo lands a H bomb its going to scrumble the LHW division rankings.

Im not so sure that Dan wont get the shot. He is a marketable name and one that Jone's can build his resume on. But easy win for Jones if it does happen.

If this fight happens the ufc will be a huge joke. Ufc151 or whatever it was. Would have been alot more ideal. But even then we all knew it would be a Jones domination. Now it might be more one sided then Randy vs Tony. .. unless offcourse Hendo gets that one lucky punch. Which is not something to hype a fight on.

I can't fault Cormier. He was scheduled to fight Rashad and Rashad pulled out. So who does that leave?

Gus is fighting Jones
Davis lost to Rumble
Rashad is recovering from surgery
Teixeira is recovering from fighting Jones
Shogun is mending from a broken nose
Bader
Nogueira- scheduled to fight Rumble
Te-Huna and Minuwa aren't big enough names
Same with Ovince St.Preux isn't a big name neither

Fighting Henderson (who himself is coming off of KOing Shogun) keeps Cormier active and adds a marquee name to his resume....I see nothing wrong with Cormier taking this fight

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back