What the fuck is this little bastard?

In Utero said:
My god, that owns. I wanna make that my avatar.

With Bpeps molestation record he would fit right in with the Catholic church. I can certainly see him in a tea luncheon with Cardinal Law at the Vatican discussing the good ol days :rolleyes:

Jake the Muss said:
This thread is just too mean for me. I actually feel sorry for the guy. Most people feel insecure about their normal looks, imagine what this guy musta went through, he must be so fucking embarrassed that his mug is now all over the internet. I wouldn't like to become famous for looking like that,

how true you are.................

b-pep%20punk.jpg

Holy fuck, im so glad i checked on here, those chicken pictures are awsome! lmao

I like B-PEP more than my dog, it's some kind of firend now for me.

Maybe i can become his bro...

lol, nice pics. i havent checked this thread in a while

This is the funnyest thread I have ever seen in my life .Could you imagine if this guy found out he was a mini celeb at sherdog- A FIGHT FORUM! lol.

Latest complaint at another forum using bpep avatar

Originally Posted by Abyss00
Anyone know how to block just one image from a server?

Sorry, but that is the most grotesque avatar that I have ever seen.

kay_dawg said:
I Love it!!!!

Yea i had to do a flashing Brian Peppers because people kept pm me about who it was
now they know. I actually changed it to the No Smilez(pic of blump and wife) but bpep
just wasnt getting any recognition so I switched back, now everyones pissed off again
so im happy.

That is the most disturbing mother fucker I have ever seen. Thanks for the nightmares.

Back