what the feck happens when u die?

I believe there is simply unconsciousness, but even less than that...nothing, eternal darkness, with nobody to observe this darkness. That being said, I don't want to be cremated because I would like my remains to return to the earth in nutrient form, etc.

I like to imagine you find yourself being drawn into a colossal vortex of everchanging wind, but I doubt anything like that will occur.

I can tell you most of them won't be joining me in Valhalla.

=Greatest thing anybody could have ever said. Praise the norsemen among us!

There's definitely a heaven and a hell. Imagine if there wasn't!

I think there is life after death for everyone, no eternal punishment or damnation, but if you are a good person with a good heart of any religion who does want to harm innocent people, then you will get rewarded.

I don't think your religion makes a difference, as long as you are a good person, which all of us on this board are, you will live on after you die.

Originally posted by Don2000g
There's definitely a heaven and a hell. Imagine if there wasn't!

We'd all have to make the most of what we have while we're alive.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Kain
I believe there is simply unconsciousness, but even less than that...nothing, eternal darkness, with nobody to observe this darkness. That being said, I don't want to be cremated because I would like my remains to return to the earth in nutrient form, etc.

I like to imagine you find yourself being drawn into a colossal vortex of everchanging wind, but I doubt anything like that will occur.
Kain, even if you were creamated, you'd still be returning the nutrients to earth. Our bodies are 98% carbon, followed by phosphorous. sulfur, nitrogen, hydrogen, oxygen, Mg, Mn, B, SI, Zn etc. etc. Heat does not change an atoms makeup or characteristics. Burned or buried youy still end up the same, giving all of it back to mother nature.

They take you to the Morg and then I fuck your corpse.

Originally posted by Berserk411
They take you to the Morg and then I fuck your corpse.

You probably wanna see me when I'm alive before you make any promises. I'd disturb even the most ardent necrophiliac.

People who screw dead people don't really care what the person looks like.

we will be living in a dream forever.. nothing is real, nothing exists.. only your lonesome soul wandering in eternal darkness..

I'd like to believe in heaven.. but if heaven is what it's said to be.. then I don't see the purpose for living eternally.. because where there is no hard times.. there is no life.... you would be bored to death!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back