What substance is Sonnen talking about with Marquez?

Marquez could have been on something. So could have Pacquiao. Marquez KO'd Pacquiao because of his skill and Manny's recklessness. Also, Marquez has always been a very good puncher. He has a 73 % KO rate from FW to WW fighting top competition.

Marquez could have been on something. So could have Pacquiao. Marquez KO'd Pacquiao because of his skill and Manny's recklessness. Also, Marquez has always been a very good puncher. He has a 73 % KO rate from FW to WW fighting top competition.

^^This^^

My "eye" test has lead me to believe both of them were a little fishy. In the end the better man won.

You have to be exceedingly dumb to get busted for using PEDs by the athletic commission. The fighters pretty much know exactly when they are getting tested.

it's funny how Chael said Marquez went through a 2nd puberty when in fact Chael deals with puberty every waking moment of his life. "if I don't take my medicine I'll die"

http://www.bjpenn.com/chael-sonnen-...ough-puberty-a-second-time-in-pacquiao-fight/

Many people have said that steroids are the past in MMA and there are other substances that enhance your game that aren't so called "illegal" to the athletic commission

The manufacturers can slightly alter the chemical makeup of these anabolic steroids so it doesn't change their effect, but it renders them undetectable to testing, and they come up with them faster than they can ban them and test for them. High paid athletes who want to use PEDs can find ways to use them legally if they are willing to spend the money on the latest drugs.

^^This^^

My "eye" test has lead me to believe both of them were a little fishy. In the end the better man won.

Yeah Marquez's newish (last few fights) strength and conditioning coach got busted for giving his fighters PEDs and ratted didn't he? Manny could of been on something but I honestly thought he has looked less and less in his recent fights, not fighting as heavy yet looks like he has a higher bf% now, so I was assuming he was either off the juice or only using a smaller amount to maintain what he had built. Either way it was a great fight and I got a good payout the one and only time I bet against Manny!

Sonnen isn't a cheater, but he is a fighter that uses performance enhancing drugs.

Is it bannable to say what you think his talking about?

Back