What Style or Technique do you represent?

dagnysurf said:
Koei-Kan Karate Do, the martial art birthplace of UFC's best striker Chuck Liddell

Please....You don't actually believe that do you?

8 years wrestling HS/College, 2 years Amateur Boxing with some GG experience, Lifting heavy for 5 years, About a year of catch style wrestling. 22 years old.

wow most people here have a well rounded game between ground and striking, I thought most people only trained in only one area, is good to know how everyone keeps their game up

Training Muay thai currently but am a boxer with ten years experiance expanding my striking game, have done Judo, B.JJ and submission wrestling but not for longer than a year.

BJJ, Taekwondo, Judo, Haganah, and Muay Thai.... i am minoring in martial arts at IU so i have taken some other martial arts just don't really focus on them...

freefight/freestyle

boxing, low kicks and knee strikes, defensive submission grappling (sprawling, escaping holds, learning how to stand back up after being taken down), basic submission holds (i stick with the basics since i'm a striker and i just try to punch people's heads off)

Back