what should i do?

Originally posted by Shooto Panama
and you guys think punkmother is the only sick around here.......j/k.......
Bwhahahahahahaha..........

Originally posted by punkmother

dont judge me you self righteous prick!

I dont know if you wanted simpathy for violating a woman!

Ok l am sorry that you are a sick fuck! I hope you get help and leave you poor sister alone! Im self righteous for not spying on my family members nude?

This is all just a cover up:

Punkmother was the guy who is in love with Marc Anthony remember.

Damn you're a sick bastard!

By the way how big are her tatas??Small and perky, more than a handful...c'mon man details, details!:D

I cant believe you would tell people! Whats wrong with you? I have an idea for what you should do. Pick your computer up take it to the bathroom, fill up the tub and while holding your computer jump in. Just a suggestion!

easy, christ - let's not start a repeat of last night's RTR vs. vod flame war. ok?

Man he has problems! Im not flaming. If you post something like that what type of responce are you looking for.

Right on Punkmother thats so cool can l come over?

Originally posted by Christ
Right on Punkmother thats so cool can l come over?

OK maybe that wasnt a good line for on here, but you get the idea! If you dont see a problem with that then you got issues also!

i didn't say you were flaming - it was just a warning - RTR got a little out of line last night and didn't make any friends. - just don't go all out like you are - it will inevitably lead to a conflict.

just don't get so worked up, and everybody will get along :)

Originally posted by Christ

OK maybe that wasnt a good line for on here, but you get the idea! If you dont see a problem with that then you got issues also!

i think it was the perfect line!!!! LMAO!!!

Originally posted by The Smithmeister
i didn't say you were flaming - it was just a warning - RTR got a little out of line last night and didn't make any friends. - just don't go all out like you are - it will inevitably lead to a conflict.

just don't get so worked up, and everybody will get along :)

Thanks for the warning! If what l am saying is out of line then l am going to shit myself at my desk. The idea that l have a problem not him is weird! If you think this is all out then you havent been around the forum long because l have seen worse shit then l am posting. If l lose a friend that does shit like that ITS OK WITH ME!

i never said you were out of line in what you were saying. in fact, i have never passed judgement on anything said on this thread. personally, i think punkie is kidding around. if it is true, then, yes, it is rather disturbing, but it's still not our place to pass judgement. i wasn't commenting on your stance, merely on the fact that it was likely to start a conflict. and i like eveyone to get along :D (unless they are real pricks, which you don't seem to be, and punkie, on past experience, is not either).

Of course he's joking...Punkmother is GAY remember.

Originally posted by The Smithmeister
i never said you were out of line in what you were saying. in fact, i have never passed judgement on anything said on this thread. personally, i think punkie is kidding around. if it is true, then, yes, it is rather disturbing, but it's still not our place to pass judgement. i wasn't commenting on your stance, merely on the fact that it was likely to start a conflict. and i like eveyone to get along :D (unless they are real pricks, which you don't seem to be, and punkie, on past experience, is not either).

I hope punkie is joking! I hate to break it to you but when someone tells another person something judgement is going to be made. Im sure that his sister would be real impressed with the fact that we all know and the everyone wants to know what she looks like and if they can come over and help! I like everyone to get along also, but there are a few things that should not be joked about and l am going to voice my opinion. The VOD thing you talk about the was started to cause a fight. I didnt make this post l am responding to it

tell her incest keeps the bloodline pure!

and how exactly do you goa bout spying on someone in the shower, doesnt she lock thedoor or something.

I hope, no I PRAY that this thread is not a joke. hehehe

so what happened?, what does your sister think noiw etc

these responses are the funniest things i have read...

but thanks for the support...you guys were really there when i needed you...i dont feel any need to describe my sister, physically...as it was stated earlier, this is not about her and what she looks like...it is about my problem, and that is being addressed...

LMAO...how could anyone believe this...Christ, you are....nevermind

Back