what should i do?

Originally posted by punkmother
guys, my sister's friend just caught me spying on my sister in the shower! what should i say i was doing to cover myself? im so focked, my parents said they were gonna kick me out if it ever happened again!!!

help!
Is she a step-sister? If so, its ok.

Tell your parents that you caught her in there with a boy.

Next time they leave, kick the shit out of her like Ike on Teena!

next time u do this punkmother take some pic man

It's Punkmother. It's a joke. He trolled this thread he hasnt even responded here.

Wilhelm

Wilhelm ia havent responded because my family and i had a very serious meeting over this matter...i just wanted to thank everyone who supported me in my time of need...not sure whats to come of me, but i will keep you guys updated...

Relative Humidity: The sweat on your balls after you fuck your sister.

Is your sister ugly? Cause if she is, well that's sick then.

Blame it on your parents. If you are this fucked up then they obviously raised you kind of funny(unless you are twelve). Just give 'em some psychobable about how they fucked you up and that it is their responsibility to fix you.
Or you can say you saw your sister and her friend walk into the bathroom together and went to see what was going on. To your suprise they are in the shower together.

deny everything - blame the friend for making it up, cos she tried to come on to you once and got turned down - make her appear bitter and jealous.

man, right when i was about to start the "I've never stared at my sister in the shower" club...

wrong place at the wrong time i guess.

Originally posted by Meat Fist
Is your sister ugly? Cause if she is, well that's sick then.

I think that's the main question that needs to be answered. If she's REALLY hot then we all understand. But if she's a porker then wtf is wrong with you? We just need some details. Perhaps a picture? Oh yeah, she's in the shower and you're without a camera...Thanks for looking out for your sherdog pals.

Originally posted by punkmother
guys, my sister's friend just caught me spying on my sister in the shower! what should i say i was doing to cover myself? im so focked, my parents said they were gonna kick me out if it ever happened again!!!

help!

Punkmother, you fucking idiot! What the hell are you thinking jackass? Next time wear a disguise. That way, no one recognizes you. Duuuuhhhhh.

Lol at this thread... This reminded me of a joke:

"brother is fucking his sister and she says:
- You fuck much better than the father
He replies:
-I know..Mom told me..:(

Originally posted by ShootoKing

Is she a step-sister? If so, its ok.

and you guys think punkmother is the only sick around here.......j/k.......

Originally posted by Shooto Panama

and you guys think punkmother is the only sick around here.......j/k.......

i think he was talking about it being legally ok if it was his step-sister.

and i'd like to further the motion to see a picture of punkie's sister - we need to know what she looks like before any decisions can be made.

Originally posted by The Smithmeister

i was only kidding........but they way that sound was complety funny to me.

Originally posted by Shooto Panama
Originally posted by The Smithmeister

i was only kidding........but they way that sound was complety funny to me.

i was only posting just to send the message ttt and make punkie remember that people are clamouring to see his sister :D

punkmother I thought you were gay. What do your parents have to worry about.

Originally posted by Downtown
punkmother I thought you were gay. What do your parents have to worry about.

lol! that's a tad harsh - we should all be supportive of punkie while he goes through this very difficult time of his life, when he is forced to question the very sexuality that has ensured his fame...

Back