What round does Silva put away Bisping?

First or second. I'll root for Bisping, but I'm not seeing a viable way for him to win.

I'm amazed people are actually taking Bisping, let alone by KO.

I'm going to say TKO in the 3rd

No doubt we will see a clowing Silva and he will play at least 2 rounds with Bisping and I hope Silva did not lose his killer instinct and go for the KO at later rounds

The fight will be similar to Silva VS Diaz

Both will be afraid to pressure and Anderson will win a decision because he's just the better striker. I expect a boring fight

I think Bisping wins a decision against a diminished Silva.

I think Bisping will prove a lot of people wrong. I think his cardio and volume of strikes will earn him a UD.

It should also be said that I'm useless at predicting fights so it will probably end by a vicious knee from Silva...

Depends how many cc's of anabolic steroids he injects.

I think Bisping will prove a lot of people wrong. I think his cardio and volume of strikes will earn him a UD.

It should also be said that I'm useless at predicting fights so it will probably end by a vicious knee from Silva...

UD? Have you seen any of them fight? Who has Bisping beat on Silvas level? Anderson gonna smash this dude.

Hmmmm i can see Bisping winning if Silva hasent got his swag back. But i think fight look like Silva vs Diaz or i hope Bisping try strike with him, offer offence, try to wrestle..... and probs get countered.

UD? Have you seen any of them fight? Who has Bisping beat on Silvas level? Anderson gonna smash this dude.
As I said, I'm useless at predicting fights. I do think that if Silva is in rapid decline due to age as well as wear and tear, an uneventful fight can play into Bisping's hands well if he can amass a volume of strikes like he did against Cung Le.

He looks like prime Andy and everyone jumps on the bandwagon because nobody likes a loser or a cheat...

As I said, I'm useless at predicting fights. I do think that if Silva is in rapid decline due to age as well as wear and tear, an uneventful fight can play into Bisping's hands well if he can amass a volume of strikes like he did against Cung Le.

Anderson isn't Cung Le though, I see Silva dodging everything and putting on a Leben esque performance, he's had an extra year to heal and train, he back.

Anderson isn't Cung Le though, I see Silva dodging everything and putting on a Leben esque performance, he's had an extra year to heal and train, he back.
It's true that he is far superior to Cung Le so the questions remain, is his head still in the game and how big role will his age and mileage play in this fight.

It's true that he is far superior to Cung Le so the questions remain, is his head still in the game and how big role will his age and mileage play in this fight.

Same goes with Bisping, he's had some wars and his chin isn't anywhere near where it was, Silva was KO'd once, Bisping is a tough MoFo but I see Silva being the sharper fighter.

I think we may see Bisping dance around the outside and Silva stand in the center hands on hips with an air guitar.

I just have a feeling it's gonna be one of those fights.

It's hard to see Bisping taking this one.

I love Mike but his last few fights have shown me that he's in a bit of a decline. As much as I'd like to see him win, I just can't see it happening.

What a deluded question.
Bisping wins this easy.

What a deluded question.
Bisping wins this easy.

I think there'll be that typical Anderson 2-3 minute feeling out process. Bisping will be on his bike, fienting, maybe looking to clinch.

I see Bisping getting rocked or hurt to body towards the end of rnd 1, maybe with a knee, but Silva doesn't put him away until the 2nd or 3rd.

Back