What round does Silva put away Bisping?

I think we may see Bisping dance around the outside and Silva stand in the center hands on hips with an air guitar.

I just have a feeling it's gonna be one of those fights.

You might be right. If Bisping ends up fighting "not to lose" / "not to get KTFO" and doesn't engage with Anderson, it could be a pretty dull affair similar to the Nick Diaz fight. 50-45 Silva.

I can't recall Bisping ever having a great ground game, takedowns or unique striking so I'd have to think Anderson wins this just due to being better in most areas. That said I hope Bisping does pull off a spectacular win so he might finally get a long awaited crack at the title.

I wouldn't bet on Bisping winning and definitely not by anything spectacular, nor getting a title shot over other higher ranked opponents. Even if by some stretch of the imagination it did happen I think the winner of Rockhold/Weidman rematch still beats the pants off him.

Everyone talking about a Clowning Silva, but I just don't see it. I think he comes in gets Bisping's timing down and KOs him within 2 rounds.

Back