What reyes needs to do?

To defeat jones? To me he's very similar to gustafsson in the way he fights so i guess staying at boxing range would be the best idea, is there anything he can do different to defeat jones?
Santos laid the blueprint...but you need the skill set and Reyes don't have it.

Reyes just needs to give him an absolute roosting until the referee thinks "fuck, he's having a right roosting, here, I'd better stop this" and the fight ends.

throw caution to the wind and throw fucking bombs, he plays that point fighting guy with Jones like literally everybody else does and its gonna be a one sided beatdown

He needs to not lose. If he doesn't lose he will win.

He can't stay at distance. He'll get picked apart. His only chance is in the pocket, going to the body-head, body-head. And hope to get Jon doesn't get the thai clinch. He can't take Jon down, so in the pocket is his only chance.

And that is the reason he will lose. When being in the pocket with Jones is the only chance you have, then honestly you don't have much of a chance

Be aggressive. Smith and Santos also had a chance to catch him but neither of them really pulled the trigger, Reyes needs to do that.

Other than that he needs to use his length and keep moving, Jones excels against targets that stay stationary. Most importantly he needs to keep it on the feet though

Choke him out? Kick him in the nuts? Eye poke him? Or maybe KO him.

He needs to go out there and punch a hole in his chest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back