What physique would you prefer?

MoGreene979

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am doing a quick survey. Would you rather have a physique that looks like that of a lean, muscular athlete (think sprinter or MMA) or one of larger muscular proportions (bodybuilder)?

If you can, please let me know why you would choose one over the other. Thanks a lot. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Whichever one you want to fuck less, I guess

Hey everyone, I am doing a quick survey. Would you rather have a physique that looks like that of a lean, muscular athlete (think sprinter or MMA) or one of larger muscular proportions (bodybuilder)?

If you can, please let me know why you would choose one over the other. Thanks a lot. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Should have made a Poll.

-T

Hmm...

So it's either this:

muscfit_aug09cover.jpg

478173-30684817.gif

hi-res-64209511248fa22cc39fde2b1518792c_crop_north.jpg

Or this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Fail-Pro-Bodybuilding-and-Big-Guts.jpg

Whooo boy. That's a tough choice for me, dude.

I'm sure the guys on Craigslist will accept you for who you are.

I'm pretty happy with my physique as it is.

Do people on Chess forums post the same thread? Would you rather look like Vladimir Kramnik or Emanuel Lasker?

I'm actually doing research for a project I'm doing.
I don't mind the jokes. I laughed at them but serious answers would be nice too

If I wanted to be a planet I would choose your mom's physique.

1BemSm.gif

Goddamn. That fight. Seeing Arona literally beat Saku's face into a bloody pulp really broke my heart into pieces.
It was painful to watch. Same with the Wanderlei fights.

I love Sakuraba, he's why I started fighting. It's sad seeing him take all the savage beatings at the hands of bigger, younger opponents. Part of me wishes he been smarter about choosing his fights, however his willingness to fight anyone is part of what makes him special.

If this is in any way supposed to be a serious question, you fucking blew it. A lean muscular athlete or larger muscular proportions? Guess what, bodybuilders are lean and muscular, and some MMA fighters have been bodybuilders. Plenty of MMA fighters at weighins are less lean than some bodybuilders in mid-bulk. The two overlap in range in the HW MMA class.

You should ask for a delete and restart with more specific questions or maybe two photos exemplifying what you are talking about

Ryan Reynolds.

No homo..

Slight homo..

It's ok to have a man crush, it is 2016 after all.

It's not gay, it just means you're comfortable with your sexuality... Plus Ryan is a beautiful man. And funny. And when he has a beard, well, it makes my tip fizzle.

But I'm definitely not gay.
Ryan-Reynolds-ryan-reynolds-683861_800_600.jpg

I'd just look like urbank if I had he choice.

Ryan Reynolds.

No homo..

Slight homo..

It's ok to have a man crush, it is 2016 after all.

It's not gay, it just means you're comfortable with your sexuality... Plus Ryan is a beautiful man. And funny. And when he has a beard, well, it makes my tip fizzle.

But I'm definitely not gay.

What, more than Tom Hardy?

Have you given up on Tom? Or are you holding out to be in the middle of a Ryan and Tom sandwich?

In a totally hetero way of course.

What, more than Tom Hardy?

Have you given up on Tom? Or are you holding out to be in the middle of a Ryan and Tom sandwich?

In a totally hetero way of course.

Tom is that bit of rough you'd have on the odd occasion. He's to wild to be tamed. Ryan is a family man.

Back