What names do you call your workplace

The zoo. Shitton. Farm. Rwp. Hell (on free Saturdays) Nothing to exciting.

There's not a single person in Mayberry that enjoys his/hers job.

Sad bunch.

The Dungeon. It's my basement and can be a physical torture chamber at times. My office is The Cave.

Sad bunch.

Used to but kinda burnt out on the whole thing now. Could be worse, could be a 9-5 job.

"____"* High

* company name. too much drama

Sad bunch.

I used to enjoy my job. Too many stupid people in too high of positions though... really hampers the enjoyment and also the productivity. I'm stuck filling out spreadsheets to update progress instead of actually doing my job... just so the short 'tard can make himself seem viable and worthwhile...

I hate my job. I'm going to fulfill my contract and then I'm going to look for a job that I'll enjoy, if I don't get something really well payed job. The everyday grind is becoming quite intolerable.

I think that a job that you enjoy, is one of the most underrated things in life.

sounds like a lot of people here enjoy their jobs.

scrubby bubbles house of horrors...

Sad bunch.

Damn right.My job is a high school for adults.Drama,drama,blah blah.Its a monkeys job.the pros are that im working,making "pretty decent" money during the recession and benefits are pretty sweet.Cons:dumbass boss,dumbass people,dumbass politics.Thats every job but shit,I want more money for the ish I do.

The 6 Million Dollar Dump

Back