What motivates you in living?

I just like to smoke weed and watch netflix these days. But I have ordered a Yoga mat from Amazon so things will start getting intense in a couple of days.
I stereotype people who smoke pot as lacking in motivation. Im I correct in saying that about you?

Am I the only non married no kids having atheist who actually likes getting up in the morning?

I just like to smoke weed and watch netflix these days. But I have ordered a Yoga mat from Amazon so things will start getting intense in a couple of days.
Time to invite Rumble over to see how he likes the yoga mat. Best of luck.

I'm convinced that there is no heaven that we die.

That is part of the reason I live my life the way I do.

I am not married and have no children so that is not my motivation.

It's really knowing if I dont live as best of a life now there nothing afterwards.
you sound fun at parties

you sound fun at parties
I don't go to parties. Not the partying type. Some people like me for my bluntness but don't call me rude. i just don't like making small talk and agreeing with the herd mentality.

I don't go to parties. Not the partying type. Some people like me for my bluntness but don't call me rude. i just don't like making small talk and agreeing with the herd mentality.
If the internet has taught me anything, it is that there is a herd for every type of mentality. You're not some unicorn, my friend.

Nothing motivates me, i just live. I would assume there are a lot of people who would say the same.

If I'm being honest with myself, I really just like getting my dick touched by a pretty lady, and most of what I do is ultimately to maximise the frequency at which that occurs.

I have always kind of looked at life with those amazing plate spinners and jugglers in mind:

All the balls and plates represent not necessarily the things that are important. But the things you are investing effort and energy in.

They could be good thing you love, need, and want. GF/WIFE, sex, money, children, friends, charity, activities and hobbies, quiet time, whatever is important to you.

They could also be bad things like toxic relationships, addictions, wasted time, apathy etc.

Regardless of whether it is a 'good plate' or a 'bad plate' it takes the same amount of effort and energy to keep it spinning. And the more plates you have, the less attention you can put on each.

What I try my best at (with varying degrees of success) is doing the following:

1) Really look at the plates I am spinning to make sure they are good plates. My favorite plates

2) If I am dropping plates, I put some plates away and just spin fewer plates.

3) I do spend some effort and energy trying to learn how to spin more plates better (This, ironically, in and of itself, is a plate)

Make of that what you will.

I'm convinced that there is no heaven that we die.

That is part of the reason I live my life the way I do.

I am not married and have no children so that is not my motivation.

It's really knowing if I dont live as best of a life now there nothing afterwards.

Brother there is heaven. Have faith.

my kids, that's it nothing else. If not for them I'd have bailed long ago.

If I'm being honest with myself, I really just like getting my dick touched by a pretty lady, and most of what I do is ultimately to maximise the frequency at which that occurs.

pretty much this

I believe that when we die, something happens. I’m sure it’s not sitting on a cloud with Jesus and dead relatives.i think the idea of finality after a relatively short existence doesn’t make sense to me.

Posting on Sherdog

Every day I wake up knowing there are more threads and posts

Nothing motivates me, i just live. I would assume there are a lot of people who would say the same.
I don't live; I just exist.

Brother there is heaven. Have faith.

Nope.

I believe that when we die, something happens. I’m sure it’s not sitting on a cloud with Jesus and dead relatives.i think the idea of finality after a relatively short existence doesn’t make sense to me.
Get used to it.

Back