What medical staff is clearing some of these fighters?

Elkins made me sad. He shouldn't be fighting dammit.

It all comes down to Dana not paying them enough, so they have to keep fighting because they can't retire yet.
He should go to Bellator, I heard they pay much more according to some posters in the world wide forum.

It all comes down to Dana not paying them enough, so they have to keep fighting because they can't retire yet.

Your fooling yourself if you think that its about money. These guys absolutely love to fight and have a hard time walking away. Anderson Silva a confirmed multi millionaire with several properties, businesses, gyms in LA and Brazil could easily retire. Yet you have him fighting at 45 years old last week. Countless more examples, fighters have many times said that the thrill and joy they get from winning a fight is unlike anything else. Jon Jones has gone on record in saying that when they put the gold belt on his waist it felt better than sex with a woman lol. Some of these guys absolutely love this shit.

To summarize
FlawedTinyBison-size_restricted.gif

One guy had a surgery for eye tumor, he is cleared to fight.

Hearing Elkin's interview now vs 2 years ago is night and day difference and suggests serious CTE/Brain damage issues.
Elkins is too tough for his own good. He's the opposite of Khabib. Khabib has all these fights and not a scratch on him. Elkins takes a lot of damage, even in his wins.

Sherbros should form their own MMA promotion. They can then pay these guys $1 million plus per fight to get over their guilt of watching grown men kill each other for their enjoyment. I am sure Sherbros can raise the billions to pay all these guys and it totally won't immediately go out of business. Let's show that Dana how to run MMA!

Your fooling yourself if you think that its about money. These guys absolutely love to fight and have a hard time walking away. Anderson Silva a confirmed multi millionaire with several properties, businesses, gyms in LA and Brazil could easily retire. Yet you have him fighting at 45 years old last week. Countless more examples, fighters have many times said that the thrill and joy they get from winning a fight is unlike anything else. Jon Jones has gone on record in saying that when they put the gold belt on his waist it felt better than sex with a woman lol. Some of these guys absolutely love this shit.

To summarize
FlawedTinyBison-size_restricted.gif
Anderson is one of the highest paid fighters EVER.

So is Jones.

You can love fighting, and still be underpaid.

If everyone got paid enough,they wouldnt fight that often.

Anderson is one of the highest paid fighters EVER.

So is Jones.

You can love fighting, and still be underpaid.
Everybody thinks they are underpaid haha

Anik actually told him he took a lot less damage this fight than normal.

where's the interview? i tried watching it on ufc.com but it's not working

Back