What match up do you want to see for the Super Bowl ?

Fuck all 4 of these can teams.

I hope Aaron Rodgers tears every muscle/tendon/ligament he has in both legs and arms though. The Packers recently managed to vault up my "most hated in sports" list significantly. If GB's team plane goes down on the way to Seattle, not a single fuck will be given by this guy...

I hope Aaron Rodgers tears every muscle/tendon/ligament he has in both legs and arms though. The Packers recently managed to vault up my "most hated in sports" list significantly. If GB's team plane goes down on the way to Seattle, not a single fuck will be given by this guy...

I want NE/GB.

We'll probably get SEA/NE.

Blue Cheese SB.

Colts and Packers

Battle of the QBs with most class.

Luck brings an SB back to Indy.

Guess at this point i wouldn't mind seeing Luck get a ring or maybe the Patriots next

Just hope its an AFC team

Yet you'd be cheering like a giddy schoolgirl if the Cowpokes announced they were trading Romo for Rodgers.

Don't even lie.

Colts vs. Packers would be a great Super Bowl.

not true! i have met THOUSANDS of LIFE LONG seahawks fans in the past two years alone. add those to the 2 i met in the years before, and thats a lot of fans!

As a Lions fan I tend to have more respect for fans of fellow basement dweller teams, its easy to be a fan when your team wins Superbowls and conference championships....

Try going 0-16, or to a December game in Buffalo when your team was statistically eliminated from the playoffs weeks before and still being a diehard fan.

As a Lions fan I tend to have more respect for fans of fellow basement dweller teams, its easy to be a fan when your team wins Superbowls and conference championships....

Try going 0-16, or to a December game in Buffalo when your team was statistically eliminated from the playoffs weeks before and still being a diehard fan.

i am right there with you. i lived through gary danielson and eric hipple (who is my facebook friend, btw) eras. i was there when scott mitchell was going to save us. i watched barry sanders waste the greatest talent in league history playing behind a pathetic line that could make even him seem mortal at times. now, even though things appear to have changed, we still all know they are the lions and therefore it will never be.

i may have briefly dabbled with the chargers of the early 80's, but still i remained a lions fan. and thats why, although it hurt seeing them be screwed by the cowboys (er refs), it was somehow not as bitter for me, a lions fan, as it would have been for any other team in the league. i knew the entire game that it was already ordained that they lose. even when they had a big lead, i knew it was coming. the only thing i wasnt sure of was how.

but there is no real fanbase that is as committed to depression as lions fans are. othr sorry franchises just dont have it in them

cowboys-vs.-ravens.jpg

Any team but NE Patriots.
[YT]kNgf7cjCI54[/YT]

:)..

I want the AFC to win it...Don't want to root for the Seahawks (not a fan of Sherman's antics) & there's no way I can root for the Packers (COWBoys gOT ROBBEd, WE DEM BOYZZZ)

Back