What match up do you want to see for the Super Bowl ?

heavyarms21

Ryozanpaku Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
So Conference Championship Games are set who do you want to see in the Big Game ?

Hawks vs the Pats!

Great story line of the Hawks being the first repeat champs since the Pats in 05! Cements the Hawks as being in the midst of a dynasty, and will put them in talks amongst the greatest NFL teams ever.

The Patriots just always get it done. Seahawks are pretty much unbeatable at home, unfortunately, and with Aaron on one leg it's just not fair. There's no team in football I hate more, but they look poised to take home a back-to-back.

Packers Vs Colts would be cool to see.

GB vs Indy ideally. As long as my Pack makes it. Their biggest test is this week. They'd beat either of the AFC teams.

horrible year for me. the only two teams i didnt hate going into this weekend were the broncos and the colts. so i guess i am rooting for them.

Packers vs the Patriots. The only Seahawk fan before 2012 was the kid from Free Willy.

Packers vs the Patriots. The only Seahawk fan before 2012 was the kid from Free Willy.

not true! i have met THOUSANDS of LIFE LONG seahawks fans in the past two years alone. add those to the 2 i met in the years before, and thats a lot of fans!

I like the Scenarios , Rodgers vs Luck (Cal vs Standford)
Carroll vs Belichik , Brady vs Rodgers , Wilson vs Luck ( 2012 Draft class),

Packers/Colts would be the only competitive game. The Seahawks will murder the Pats or Colts.

I want to see Seattle vs Indy

We are going to get Seattle vs NE

Pats/Packers would be cool. A rematch from years ago. But I think the most interesting matchup is Pats/Seahawks. But I think the Seahawks will be the toughest team to beat this year. God forbid they win another SB back to back.

I hope Tom Brady gets Ring #4.

Seattle vs. Patriots although a Seattle vs. Indy Super Bowl would be cool too.

Poll isn't representative of the greatness of THE Ohio State football GODS.

Maybe replace the Colts with the Buckeyes? Yea...They will crush NE by 60 through 2 quarters..cure cancer at half..then live tweet from France eliminating ISIS using slingshots while eating Lil Debbie Cakes.

I think Pats vs. Hawks is the more interesting matchup.... but I'll probably be rooting for Indy and GB because I don't particularly like the other 2 teams.

Back