What kind of wallet do you carry?

713Ir9CTFLS._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Ostrich leather.

One of these.
61WpumvKixL._AC_UY1100_.jpg

It's held up, a little dented but works good. I like the cards becoming available with the slide button and it can be used to open bottles.

Cards in that, cash in pocket.

20yr old Coach wallet. It’s pretty beat but it’s still holding up.

My wife got me a LV wallet about 10 years ago. I could care less about the brand, but at least the quality is good.

bought a couple from Saddleback Leather which, with tax and shipping to europe cost a whole bunch, and they look like they will last 100 years. i don't understand why i bought more than one.

I've had my current wallet for about 12 years or more, the pockets are starting to give out. Time for a new one. Just curious what fellow Sherbros like and don't like in a wallet?

I was looking at Origin's website and they have some nice looking ones.

Also looked at Rose Anvil. I like his YouTube channel, so it might be cool to support him (he's the guy who cuts boots in half and goes through all their components).

I've seen Instagram ads for various mechanical wallets, made of carbon fiber or something. They seem neat, but not sure if I'd want something like that long term. I also carry my work badge in my wallet, and I want it to be scannable without having to take it out. Not sure if these wallets would allow for that.

I don't usually carry more than $60 cash at a time, so that's not a big issue. Not a ton of other cards or other stuff, either.

Opinions?

Trezor ftw.

Amazon sells these metal business card holders that fit credit cards, but might make holes in your pockets.

I think I'm going to get this wallet. I like the pocket that hold coins.

91OJn9Mzs3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

a switch out wallet for cards

I have a timberland bifold right now. But it's all one light brown color. I've never seen one like that.

They make good stuff. I thought I'd go with something a little different this time. No regerts.

Something like this. Need a new one as it is worn and stretched like a good catholic womans twat. Gotta keep adding more cards or it all falls out.
s-l1600%20(11).jpg

I used to have a wallet with a chain but I’m not into playing dress up any more.

Check out the Visconti wallets. They're very slim, leather, reasonably priced but many models can hold coins. Americans don't understand the concept of holding coins because everything you have at 1$ and above is in paper money. In Canada we have 1$ and 2$ coins. It doesn't take long for you to end up with 10$, 20$, 30$, just in coins. We don't throw them away obviously.

LV. Really good quality. Mind you mine is almost 20 years old so I don't know if they still make them like they used to.

Something like this. Need a new one as it is worn and stretched like a good catholic womans twat. Gotta keep adding more cards or it all falls out.
s-l1600%20(11).jpg

I used to have a wallet with a chain but I’m not into playing dress up any more.

That's the form factor I'd get if I had to get another wallet today. I'd get the one below, shell cordovan by Ashland Leather, same as the one I posted above. For those who aren't current or former dress shoe snobs, shell cordovan (Horween shell in particular) looks great and is what you buy if you want something made of leather to last fucking forever. It conforms in shape over time but doesn't stretch, so a card wallet made of this stuff will never stretch out like a worn out vagina. And the membrane pores are so tight that the leather doesn't form creases, it just kind of folds over and then folds back into shape.

AshlandLeatherWallets_11of29_5000x.jpg

That's the form factor I'd get if I had to get another wallet today. I'd get the one below, shell cordovan by Ashland Leather, same as the one I posted above. For those who aren't current or former dress shoe snobs, shell cordovan (Horween shell in particular) looks great and is what you buy if you want something made of leather to last fucking forever. It conforms in shape over time but doesn't stretch, so a card wallet made of this stuff will never stretch out like a worn out vagina. And the membrane pores are so tight that the leather doesn't form creases, it just kind of folds over and then folds back into shape.

AshlandLeatherWallets_11of29_5000x.jpg
I like that. I may have to make a purchase.

A leather one. It certainly gives me an impressive bulge that impresses the ladies (mostly because of used bus tickets but they don't know it's not cash).

Have a Ridge wallet, but don't like it. I have too many gift cards, etc. Had to pull them all out to find the one I needed at the time. I switched to this cheapo ($12) from Amazon and love it.

upload_2023-9-11_15-17-21.jpeg

I have a phone wallet with two CCs, insurance card, DL and that's pretty much it

Back