Media What it's like to spar and grapple with Khabib Nurmagomedov

I'm no Khabib nuthugger but I've said it time and time again, the dude is just as dominant as GSP once was.

In a bathtub

<21>

source.gif

"Isn't particularly strong?"
That's bullshit.
Here's Luke rockhold saying khabib is as strong as an ox.

What Joe was emphasizing is that he wasn't going 100% and using brute strength, not that he wasn't strong. Rockhold is damn big so of course he's going to use more strength against a guy his size.

The answer is already there. Belief in religion does not denote intelligence.
if with intelligence you mean the ability ro remember and recall information, then yes you yre right. However for me intelligence is the ability to think rationally and logically and you cant be religious and rational at the same time.

if with intelligence you mean the ability ro remember and recall information, then yes you yre right. However for me intelligence is the ability to think rationally and logically and you cant be religious and rational at the same time.
Of course you can. That's stupid. Religious people could act irrational at times but so could an atheist. But to suggest a religious person is incapable of rational thought is to ignore the entirety of human history. Congratulations. A winner is you.

When DC and Rockhold say they have problems with him in grappling that tells you all you need to know.

Thanx for posting, Glad he shared the story. Dustin said the same..its techniques not raw power. Khabib is a master at this. It's like every fighter you hear talk about how humble khabib is, how nice he is etc...yet people still gotta act like it's not really him.and hate on him just to be hating. He is a good guy. He is humble. He is the best in mma at what he does. And he is champ. He deserves it, and I personally was happy to see a guy like him reach the top and stay the same guy. His reign will last as long as he wants, just a matter of how long he wants to keep up the hours in training. I would bet 3 more fights and retire. U hardly see guys at the top retire while at the top. Gsp is only one I can think of and he actually lost the big rig fight in most people's opinions be4 he initially retired. I dont see khabib losing so retiring as undefeated champ. Maybe gsp will be his last fight, after tony and a Conor rematch that dana is so set on. Conor does not deserve it, but money talks as far as dana and his decision and match making goes.

Yeah. Strength is just a weird thing and it's crazy how big a role technique can play. I mean I must have had a thousand people grab my wrist in wrestling when we are standing and there is always a way to free it. But I just couldn't. It was like I was 3 and he was my Dad. And he still had my wrist in his hand when I was trying to get off my back. Just crazy.
very interesting way of describing, says something about a mans mentality and where he learns what strength is. When i was in a street fight at one point (two friend and i had been jumped by some frat kids) as the fight was ending and our groups were at a standoff, a bystander picked me up from behind not to attack me, but to stop the fight from erupting again. this guy was probably about 6'4'' and jacked at that size, i felt like a child in his arms

He's right. Most hunters hunt for the thrill of it, not because they want meat (which they also buy on top of the carcass they hunted)
The fuck are you even basing this stupid statement on? Fuck outta here.

A 6'9 300 lbs 8 % body fat chap such as myself would swat khabib like worthless, pathetic little fly. If khabib even dreamed of taking me down he better wake up and apologise.

Khabib trained since day 1 with the best of the best.

There are a lot of people that say his undefeated record is a sham because before the ufc all he fought was cans and nobodies. Guess it just depends what point the haters are trying to make

nobody who believes that the creator of the whole universe sent a book down to an arab illiterate 1400 years ago which for example says a man has to beat his wives if they dont obey is intelligent in my mind.

giphy.gif

Damn son
It goes in line with what Dustin Porier said, that Khabib isn't particularly strong, but his technique is the stuff of legends

To be fair Joe is boy's with AKA guys. DC showed particular liking to him on TUF and trained him alongside Luis Pena for camps.
Doubt he isn't gonna glow up Khabib man.

Back