Media What it's like to spar and grapple with Khabib Nurmagomedov

"you dont meet such humble person, almost unreal"

Yeah.. wellcome

Khabib "I don't support hunting because I can always find meat to eat if I'm hungry so killing animals isn't necessary anymore these days" Nurarmageddonmeadow
Yes, because hunting wild life is totally the same as eating domestically herded animals.

<{1-1}>

I asked a bear that he wrestled. But it was dead cuz joe rogan shot it.

His technical level is really impressive and he's spent a lifetime getting those skills dialed in. I also think Khabib found the perfect camp and training room at AKA and he made that transition while he was young enough in his career for it to really matter. All the right things lined up for him to shine.

All ham Delilah etc

"Isn't particularly strong?"
That's bullshit.
Here's Luke rockhold saying khabib is as strong as an ox.

"Isn't particularly strong?"
That's bullshit.
Here's Luke rockhold saying khabib is as strong as an ox.

My dude, the context is especially strong compared to his peers. His peers are other world class MMA fighters in the UFC lightweight division.

Khabib is a big lightweight, and no doubt he is strong. We can generalize that they are all strong and athletic. What makes Khabib so special is he has razor sharp technique.

Grappling is all about positioning, leverage and timing. Khabib wasn't physically stronger then RDA, he was dominating him because he's a much better wrestler.

Last edited:
He gets a lot of shit on twitter cause he caused his fight with Paddy Pimblett to get cancelled due to coming in heavy. His attitude that night didn't help him but he takes it well on twitter. I liked him on tuf
Which season was he on?

His technique against porier was flawless. He was mostly 2 steps ahead of him.

His technique against porier was flawless. He was mostly 2 steps ahead of him.

Khabib trained since day 1 with the best of the best.

Conor started with MMA in his late teens, which makes it even more impressive.

My dude, the context is especially strong compared to his peers. His peers are other world class MMA fighters in the UFC lightweight division.

Khabib is a big lightweight, and no doubt he is strong. We can generalize that they are all strong and athletic. What makes Khabib so special is he has razor sharp technique.

Grappling is all about positioning, leverage and timing. Khabib wasn't physically stronger then RDA, he was dominating him because he's a much better wrestler.
I'm not taking about brute strength that's a result of size or anything.
Khabib is not gonna out bench press anyone.
He has flawless technique and extraordinary strength of the muscles necessary to execute that technique developed as a result of decades of practicing those positions since the early age.
Here's khabib ragdolling rockhold.
This is not just technique and positioning, it's an unbelievable core strength on top of that. It came as a result of decades of practice.

Fighting is 90% mental and Khabib has a 190 IQ
nobody who believes that the creator of the whole universe sent a book down to an arab illiterate 1400 years ago which for example says a man has to beat his wives if they dont obey is intelligent in my mind.

Khabib trained since day 1 with the best of the best.

Conor started with MMA in his late teens, which makes it even more impressive.
....impressive that he predictably lost to khabib?

nobody who believes that the creator of the whole universe sent a book down to an arab illiterate 1400 years ago which for example says a man has to beat his wives if they dont obey is intelligent in my mind.
That is because you are an ASS. Braying nonsense.
I am not religious,but being religious is not a measurement of wether someone is intelligent or not.

That is because you are an ASS. Braying nonsense.
I am not religious,but being religious is not a measurement of wether someone is intelligent or not.
what exactly was "nonsense" with what i said?

He's right. Most hunters hunt for the thrill of it, not because they want meat (which they also buy on top of the carcass they hunted)

You must not know many - nearly everyone I know hunts and most do it for the meat and other parts. I only know of one guy who cares about trophies but he also loves the meat.

Back