• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social What is your stance on abortion?

What is your stance on abortion??

• Total voters
I'm fine with it...

I do find it a bit funny that most opponents of abortion are also die hard republicans. If abortion had never been illegal in the US there would be upwards of 40 million more poor people. I guess once they are born they can just get some bootstraps

Answer is D

Never okay unless you are somehow saving the mother's life.
The answer is E.

More women should get them. There's already too many single mother's.
Abortion > Child raised without a father.

I'm okay with it but would prefer they added voluntary sterilization.
Offer people $300 or something, and watch the most likely people to get a future abortion get sterilized.
Many methods of sterilization have negative effects. What would you suggest?

I'll just say that I was born premature at an age a lot of democrats think it's OK to abort at.. No health problems, no intelligence deficits, nothing "wrong" with me (not that it would be ok to kill me there was). So when they tried to pass that round of abortion laws a few years ago that would have made that legal, I was pretty disgusted on a gut level.
Just gonna softball that in eh?

I'll just say that I was born premature at an age a lot of democrats think it's OK to abort at.. No health problems, no intelligence deficits, nothing "wrong" with me (not that it would be ok to kill me there was). So when they tried to pass that round of abortion laws a few years ago that would have made that legal, I was pretty disgusted on a gut level.
A lot more people voted "okay under any circumstance" after reading this.

I'm a dude. Let the women figure it out amongst themselves.
The baby should have a say in it too. Do you think, if given the chance to voice their opinion 18 years later, the baby would say aborting them is OK or not OK?

Abortion is only OK because the ones being killed are too weak to voice an opinion. That's all it is -- they're simply not powerful enough to have human rights. Let's not pretend there's any grand moral thing to virtue signal about.

Abortions for some.
Miniature American flags for others.

Abortions is barbaric and it tells you everything about the woman’s character. It should only be used if she has been raped.

Either think twice before having unprotected sex or keep your pants up until you’re committed to having a child.

The baby should have a say in it too. Do you think, if given the chance to voice their opinion 18 years later, the baby would say aborting them is OK or not OK?

Abortion is only OK because the ones being killed are too weak to voice an opinion. That's all it is -- they're simply not powerful enough to have human rights. Let's not pretend there's any grand moral thing to virtue signal about.
Girlfriend works with people with very bad disabilities. Drooling and can only make guttural noises. There's no/little light upstairs. They're in constant pain because they were born in a deformed body and they can't do anything themselves. There's also rampant sexual abuse, mostly family, nurses and even cops.

I'm pretty sure they would've been better off not being born.

Abortions is barbaric and it tells you everything about the woman’s character. It should only be used if she has been raped.

Either think twice before having unprotected sex or keep your pants up until you’re committed to having a child.
What about seriously handicapped people? Can't walk or grab things, are in constant pain, can't do anything themselves and they're at the complete mercy of a society that belittles and abuses them.

e8b81c86c8b4243f3336ab7ebd393470.990x225x1.jpg

A serious action, that deserves the gravity the situation is normally given.

Should be legalized, within certain terms. Late term abortions are a stretch, and slide more towards the realm of selfish, irresponsible, inhumane.

The idea that it is murder is understandable, but I believe overly simplistic. Sometimes used as a desperate way to straw-man/distort the argument/reality that a woman grows a life inside of her body.

A woman’s body is not an apartment a human occupies, in which we vandalize to take a life.

She is creating another human. The grey areas, and distinctions one can draw are endless.

Ultimately, an impossible situation to reconcile with certainty.

Girlfriend works with people with very bad disabilities. Drooling and can only make guttural noises. There's no/little light upstairs. They're in constant pain because they were born in a deformed body and they can't do anything themselves. There's also rampant sexual abuse, mostly family, nurses and even cops.

I'm pretty sure they would've been better off not being born.
That is ~0% of abortions.

That is ~0% of abortions.
I wanted to see what your personal moral limit is, I'm not arguing for abortion in general. Why do you guys do this every time? Just answer the question straight.

Back