What is your side hustle?

I’ve always heard utility wise they’re on the “eeeehhhh” side and that’s from a guy that would love one and owns an FX4 right now.
They have terrible payload and towing because of the suspension setup. The rear end really drops when towing due to the shocks in the back. If you want a truck that can tow and carry a bunch of weight then the Raptor is not what you want. It's best as a toy. If you are going to be towing or hauling heavy items on a regular basis go with the F350 (F250 isn't much better than an F150).

BTW, the FX4 package is a joke. Some plastic skid plates, shitty rear shocks, and some stickers. The FX4 package includes hill descent control too (I believe), but that can be added in your garage.

They have terrible payload and towing because of the suspension setup. The rear end really drops when towing due to the shocks in the back. If you want a truck that can tow and carry a bunch of weight then the Raptor is not what you want. It's best as a toy. If you are going to be towing or hauling heavy items on a regular basis go with the F350 (F250 isn't much better than an F150).

BTW, the FX4 package is a joke. Some plastic skid plates, shitty rear shocks, and some stickers. The FX4 package includes hill descent control too (I believe), but that can be added in your garage.
I bought it used

I play guitar, bass, or drums in a band for time to time, but it's not for the money.

I sell potato chips that resemble people on e-bay.

image.axd

I make high quality art gallery level jelly bean mosaics. I'm very good and in demand.
Easter-Egg-Mosaic.jpg

I do small Sheetrock and interior painting jobs mostly for other real estate investors on the side. They are always jonesing for that type of work and it's hard to find a full timer todo small jobs for a reasonable rate

~DaViD.

EBay and making and renovating Halloween masks.

Used to sell the ganja when I was younger. Easiest money ever.

My bestfriend used to as well, therefore it was easy for me to operate just within my inner network. As time went on, I got out of it, went to college and now work a pretty decent job. My friend on the other hand continued and now runs a huge operation out of Northern Cali, fully legit, making upwards of 500k+ a year.

Needless to say I should of stuck with the side hustle.

I make a killing doing shoops.

So far this year I’ve won $20 as second place in the MS Paint contest. That’s right, 20 big smuckaroos. I know you’re all envious.

Used to play online poker before stars/Full Tilt were shut down to Americans. Made a decent amount of money over several years playing part time. Have played sparingly over the last couple years and made some money here and there.

I was in that industry until the Frist Bill cost me the best job I've ever had. I watched twenty million dollars a week change hands.

Back