What is your side hustle?

Part time pharmacist.

I'd consider doing this but no idea where to start. Where do you find them? Did you buy limited batch releases and hold on to them? Auctions?
I started by just drinking whiskey. Then I drank Pappy 20 and it ruined me from then on. I created relationships with a few independent liquor store owners that also like drinking whiskey. I’m pretty knowledgeable already and I spend quite a bit in their stores, so they respect my opinion and they’re willing to reward me with bottles at or near retail that never see the shelves.

There’s also the secondary market, FB groups, local bourbon societies, and other online sites for buy/sell/trade.

I have a friend that’s into it also, so that makes it more fun too.

I occasionally sell vintage boxing memorabilia on eBay.
I collect too but I sell off my doubles & items that I no longer want.

IMG_20170928_182703.jpg IMG_20180813_163113.jpg IMG_20180802_151047.jpg IMG_20170928_182320.jpg m2brIVxxtf6MFZkJMFriMLg.jpg IMG_20180802_155621.jpg IMG_20170928_182609.jpg

I was selling sports cards on eBay for a few years but lately have been slowing down on that.

Funny, I found a bunch of old hockey cards from when I was a kid. Think I have around a 1000 of them, in great shape, in general. What/where is the best way to find out about there current market value?

Full disclosure, I know jack shit about this type of thing.

Funny, I found a bunch of old hockey cards from when I was a kid. Think I have around a 1000 of them, in great shape, in general. What/where is the best way to find out about there current market value?

Completed listings on eBay. Pretty much the standard online marketplace for cards.

Labor jobs around town from time to time doing whatever. My daughter just turned 4 months old though and weekends are a lot more important to me now but I still will work sometimes.

I also buy and resell video games I see people selling mostly locally and flip them for a little profit. Don’t like to gouge people though.

man, this makes me so depressed. Because my dad had saved like 5+ UNWRAPPED boxes full of 20+ packs of UNWRAPPED baseball cards. Not a single scratch even on the plastic on the boxes. Obviously unopened. I always planned on holding onto them forever. I dont know shit about baseball, but I figured they had to be worth something someday, because Im pretty sure he had them from before I was even born. So they were ancient, and presumably rare in that kind of unopened condition.

my mom sold them in a yard sale. Probably $5 for the whole collection

giphy.gif

I dont even want to know how much they may have been worth now/someday. Thousands of flawless mint condition cards unopened.

Women.

Sweet bed, appartements, food + pussy included.

Multi family properties, sports betting and some consulting. Passive income and multiple streams are key to becoming wealthy.

I collect rare/hard to find whiskeys. It’s less of a side hustle and more so a hobby, though I do sell from time to time at a pretty hefty profit. Typically that gets reinvested back toward other bottles (hence it being more of a hobby), but not always. Mainly it’s just something I enjoy. If I chose to do so, I could sell my collection and buy a fairly nice car.
Can you get me a bottle of Roknar rye whisky? Originates from Minnesota.

I'd love a Raptor myself but they're one of the dumbest truck purchases out there.

FOR THE MONEY, you could get a King Ranch F350 that rides better, can still tow shit, has a BIG FUCK OFF diesel engine in it and has more space in the cab and a slightly bigger yet still considered short shortbed truck.
Raptors are amazing. What are you smoking?? I want some. You’re team corolla.

man, this makes me so depressed. Because my dad had saved like 5+ UNWRAPPED boxes full of 20+ packs of UNWRAPPED baseball cards. Not a single scratch even on the plastic on the boxes. Obviously unopened. I always planned on holding onto them forever. I dont know shit about baseball, but I figured they had to be worth something someday, because Im pretty sure he had them from before I was even born. So they were ancient, and presumably rare in that kind of unopened condition.

my mom sold them in a yard sale. Probably $5 for the whole collection

giphy.gif

I dont even want to know how much they may have been worth now/someday. Thousands of flawless mint condition cards unopened.
Why didn’t you take better care of them?

I walk around poor neighborhood bars waiting for drunk cash carrying patrons to drop their cash on ground (being so drunk dont know what they doing).

Its actually pretty good. I have found total of $500 in one night.

Well, I have two weiner dogs and two huskys. I have made around 80k on that. But no more. I own a 6 bedroom house, and the last year all my kids and one tenant has moved, so that is where to strike next. 3*600 is my minimum thoughts.

Back