What is your preferred kind of sneakers?

I'm wearing some low key Nike's right now. I don't like the kinds with colors popping all in your face unless they're running shoes.

What kinds of shoes does a guy pushing 30 wear? It seems like everything is either made for younger kids or old people.
Retro is where it's at.

Plenty of simple styles with clean looks you can buy today.

sneakers-adidas-autunno-2022-scarpe-gazelle-brad-pitt-festival-venezia-1-1662711602.jpg

undefined

Adidas for wearing out.. I work out in Reeboks tho

And then a few nice pairs of boots.

Even though I've been collecting Nike Dunks since 2002, nobody cares what you wear. Get what you like and don't try too hard. You see way too many people trying to match everything or wear all hyped up brands from head to toe. Personally if I'm wearing a really nice and expensive pair of dunks I like to keep my fit clean and simple while letting the sneaker get all the attention.

For hanging out or playing/teaching drums:

Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars low top

For running:

Nike Air Max 95

Vans always Vans and IDGAF

fight me!

I really should get a new pair now that i think about it.

Also i have never wore sandals or flip flops since being a little kid, I hate my feet. o_O

I just need comfortable shoes that fit, I have very wide feet so I can only buy certain brands, My go to is Propet for that since they have 5e and 6e widths in my shoe size length and are comfortable, plus they look decent.

Screenshot_20240622_094559_Walmart.jpg

Thinking about getting a pair of these. 15 bucks. They are kinda ugly but I can wear these around the house. I got a feeling they might be comfortable.

I noticed Walmart sells name brand shoes now. They got Jordans and everything on the website.

I'm trying to find where I can get a pair of fake Jordans or Air Max shoes

If anyone knows, let me know. Something to wear in the house or when I go bike riding

Screenshot_20240622_101538_Samsung Internet.jpg

I found them and these look nice. 25 bucks.

Back