• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is your preferred kind of sneakers?

Last sneakers I bought was air Max's in 2005. :(

I used to for years only wear either Nike or Reebok's but in the last few years I've switched over to wearing Adidas type of shoes and honestly they're much more comfortable then the kinds I used to wear. Plus black sneakers are just more my style now then they used to be. I have a pair of Pumas also but those are more of my dress sneakers to wear I want to dress up more but not quite to the point of being formal. How about you?
I use some no brand, no lace, cheap footwear that says something like "sport" on it.

Reactions: HHJ
Saucony for running. Typically get a new pair every 4-6 months and just use my old pair for general use.

Whatever fits nice and dont fall apart in 6 months

The inexpensive kind. I do wear bikes for running tho

I use some no brand, no lace, cheap footwear that says something like "sport" on it.
Hey whatever makes you happy then go for it. It makes a lot more sense then people spending hundreds of dollars on a pair of Jordan's. Most of my shoes are in the $50-60 range so I'm not getting cheap shoes but also not paying a kings ransom for freaking shoes.

I have extra wide feet and the best wide shoes are made by New Balance I believe. Seems like other shoe makers with wide sizes don't fit all that well.

Whatever looks nice at the outlets. Not very choosy. Though I wear sandals and Hey Dude's more than anything now.

I have a grade 3 torn atfl + cfl and less serious partially torn posterior tibialis tendon in left ankle. This caused my arches to collapse so I've got flat foot deformity too. Had a couple surgeries but nothing ever really fixed all of it and I don't want to do a full reconstruction at this point. Basically I need a very light shoe with my tri-lok brace and inserts, been rocking whatever new black asics running shoe they put out since all this shit started and I can be on my feet all day pain free with those. Anything heavier puts too much strain on the ligaments.

Adidas UltraBoost. I’m in my late 30s so they aren’t total old man shoes but they are super comfy.

My feet are gigantic. So wide not in length. I only wear what I can find that doesn't hurt me. Sketchers and addidas. Style wise I'd love to wear Nike.

I have extra wide feet and the best wide shoes are made by New Balance I believe. Seems like other shoe makers with wide sizes don't fit all that well.

I'm in the same boat and Asics seem to sort me out in that regard.

I have a pecking order with my shoes, i buy a new pair of Asics which i wear around, my current Asics then become my gym shoes and then my gym shoes become my gardening shoes. So always three pairs of Asics in different stages of their lives.

Back