What is your best GSP memory?

actually one of my favorite memories that for some reason sticks out is when at a post-fight press conference (I forgot which one) he said he says a prayer before each fight, something one would usually scoff at but then he said it was not to win the fight but that no one seriously gets injured since they are putting their bodies at risk in there...he always respected his opponent and knew the risks he was taking each time

George is love, George is life. George is the way.

And then GSP was unable to make Hardy, the second worst fighter ever in the UFC to fight for the belt, tap to several fully locked armbars.
LOL dude, if you seriously don't think he was able to snap his fucking arm in half multiple times in that fight then... well idek what to say

To the worst UFC fighter to ever fight for a belt.
Can't think of anyone else atm, but Serra can't be the worst UFC fighter to ever fight for a belt.

Someone help me out here.

HATERS INCOMMIN'!!

tumblr_mpi9rl3jn41qdlh1io1_400.gif

Can't think of anyone else atm, but Serra can't be the worst UFC fighter to ever fight for a belt.

HATERS INCOMMIN'!!

Carla Esparza

EDIT: And everyone who fought Rousey.

GSP - Serra 2 in Montreal. GSP - Hughes 2. GSP - Fitch. GSP - Condit coming back off his injury. Too many to name. Best ever.

HATERS INCOMMIN'!!

You might have to go all the way back to the 90s in the tournament era which doesn't help GSP's case. It's like an overweight girl pointing to Akebono to defend her fat self.

... well idek what to say

I would be speechless too if my main man failed like that.

You might have to go all the way back to the 90s in the tournament era which doesn't help GSP's case. It's like an overweight girl pointing to Akebono to defend her fat self.

I would be speechless too if my main man failed like that.
GSP easily had the stiffest competition out of any of the fighters in GOAT talk.

The time he was being hit by Shields of all people

You mean you get a stiff one thinking about his level of competition. Don't speak for the rest of us.

I challenge you to look at that mans abdomen for 60 straight seconds and try to tell me you don't get so much as a wiggle down there.

HATERS INCOMMIN'!!

Have you seen the current list of Champs ?

Back