What is your best case scenario for Conor vs Khabib?

mcf4

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What would you fine folks most like to see?

A lightning quick left hand early in the first round putting out the Dagestani’s lights? Perhaps a more destructive and clinical Conor victory like in the Alvarez fight?

Would you like to see a bloody and destructive 5 round embarassing beatdown on the ground for Khabib? Or perhaps, Conor totally folding and tapping to strikes in round 3 after totally gassing out?

My dream scenario would be to enter round 3 having no idea who was going to win. Maybe for a round and a half, Khabib grinds Conor down, but McGregor doesn’t make it easy. Then he lands his left halfway through the second and almost finishes, but Khabib somehow survives to a clinch against the fence for the last 30 seconds or so. After that, I wouldn’t really care who won because it would be epic either way, and all I want to see is an awesome scrap!

What say you Sherdog?

Khabib 20 sec KO, Connor not given a rematch.

Conor KO round 1

A beatdown over few rounds by khabib to bring the division and title picture back to some kind of normalcy

An awesome fight and then the winer agreeing to fight the Pettis/Ferguson winner

Both guys make it to the fight, and either one of them gets brutally destroyed physically in the most epic beating in the history of MMA, doesn't matter whom it is. Loser mentally collapses, becomes chronically depressed, ends marriage, disowned by parents, goes on CTE and drug fueled rampage, gets arrested and 10+ year sentence.

Both guy makes it to the fight, and either one of them gets brutally destroyed physically in the most epic beating in the history of MMA, doesn't matter whom it is. Loser mentally collapses, becomes chronically depressed, ends marriage, disowned by parents, goes on drug fueled rampage, gets arrested and 10+ year sentence.

I could imagine the E! True hollywood story on McGregor now...

Conor being down 4-0 and subbing Khabib in the dying seconds of the fight from the bottom
<{silvanormal}>

It's a draw then this

maxresdefault.jpg

Conor subbing Khabib would be epic

I could imagine the E! True hollywood story on McGregor now...

It's not enough that one of them gets destroyed in the cage I want to see the loser mentally crippled like Ronda to make me feel better about my pathetic life.

If pettis wins then poirier should fight for the title depending on what happens with nate

If Pettis can beat Tony the recent interim champ, I don't have a problem with them fast tracking him

Especially since we already saw Conor vs Dustin and it was...well... not pretty and Khabib is a scary matchup for him

Back