What is your best case scenario for Conor vs Khabib?

I hope Conor gets smashed maybe he'd re dedicate and fight more often also think Ferguson wins I still wanna see him fight Khabib.

Best case scenario:

Both fighters have great camps, get in to the cage on weight and healthy, have an epic battle, someone wins a close decision, neither guy suffers career jeopardizing injury.

This right here.

Unfortunately I've seen too many striker vs grappler fights and I've never seen a grappler better than Khabib. I don't think this one will be close no matter who wins. Either Conor is going to get a miracle flash KO or he's going to get molested like everyone else Khabib's fought.

Both guys make it to the fight, and either one of them gets brutally destroyed physically in the most epic beating in the history of MMA, doesn't matter whom it is. Loser mentally collapses, becomes chronically depressed, ends marriage, disowned by parents, goes on CTE and drug fueled rampage, gets arrested and 10+ year sentence.
Odds on this happening to Jon Jones if he ever gets back in the ring and loses at HW to DC?

Triple ko including the ref.

I'd go for a quadruple including Dana but I'll also happily settle for a double.

giphy.gif

This right here.

Unfortunately I've seen too many striker vs grappler fights and I've never seen a grappler better than Khabib. I don't think this one will be close no matter who wins. Either Conor is going to get a miracle flash KO or he's going to get molested like everyone else Khabib's fought.

You may be right, but remain hopeful.

I'd like to see 3 rounds of Khabib dominating Conor, refusing to tap him, and then landing one good shot that puts Conor out cold while Khabib bounces his head off the canvas a few times before the ref steps in.

Then I want to see the real matchup that every hardcore fan should be wanting: Khabib vs Tony.

3-2 with lots of action and opportunities to finish the fight would be amazing.

Back