What is with these guys and their horrific gameplans?

Brain damage fucks up your decision making and reaction time.

Yeah he did. He pulled that shit all the time

Look at the punch he KOd Werdum with.

werdumktfo.gif

Look at the punch he KOd Cain with. Right before this he had his hands at his waist and threw a 1-2 to the body lol.

qyxnoo.gif

That right haymaker; the right hands tonight were actually straighter and more controlled, less wild. That winded up uppercut. I saw that shit tonight. He threw those exact same punches tonight.

When he was 28, he was super fast and that shit landed and knocked fuckers out cold. When it missed he could quickly step back out before he got countered. Now at 35, it whiffs air and he gets tagged and knocked out cold before he can finish stepping back out of range.

Bingo. You nailed it with this post.

JDS's boxing technique has always been problematic due to his hand placement. His decent head movement has really carried that bad habit throughout his years; Blaydes was just one able to expose this and connect on him.

idk a ton about Wilder, haven't watched his entire career by any means, but isn't his wild stuff usually after someone is in serious danger? i know when he smells blood he starts wind milling like crazy.

accumulated damage has a lot to do with it, JDS never seemed the same after Cain. some guys survive on bad technique, massive power, and an iron chin, but the chins always fade.

ultimately nobody beats father time, some just stay ahead a bit longer.
I honestly think Dan Henderson could still be winning fights against MWs ranked 6,7 + if he never retired

I honestly think Dan Henderson could still be winning fights against MWs ranked 6,7 + if he never retired

one of my fav personal mma memories was getting to see Hendo H-bomb Feijao live and in person. I was about 29 at the time, I think he was 40 or close. Remember thinking there's no damn way I could do what this old fella just did right now lol. Now im the one pushing 40 and it's fucking inconceivable to me haha.

Back