What is the weather in your city

I am waiting at a Barber Shop and fuck my life it is hot as fuck. They don't have a fucking AC.

35 C aka 95 Fahrenheit

gg4pvtyg.png

Today

vzc3uxdh.png

70 Fahrenheit. muuch better

I am waiting at a Barber Shop and fuck my life it is hot as fuck. They don't have a fucking AC.

35 C aka 95 Fahrenheit

gg4pvtyg.png
Yeah but your Luftfeuchtigkeit ist 22% . If this was in some swampy shithole like Mannheim or Frankfurt you would be dying. Overall Bavarian weather is pretty ok imo.

MAN 93 humidity!

Humidity is the worst, and I thought the 50 humidity herein southern Cali was bad, humidity makes you feel like you are sluggish and have no energy it so dense and you constantly sweat.

how do you handle it?
I don t. Humidity makes my face look like I spread it with olive oil. FML in humidity.

I don t. Humidity makes my face look like I spread it with olive oil. FML in humidity.

I remember going out to watch a movie but the line had to start outside and
It was 94 degrees with 67 humidity that day. it was around 1 pm and my entire back and face was drenched and I was only standing in the sun for 10 minutes before going in, I went inside the theater and I suffered bad it was air-conditioned and I was soaking wet and had chills inside because my shirt was drenched with sweat super uncomfortable wearing a wet shirt with a cold AC on, so I luckily had extra under shirts in my car, I always bring extra shirts just in case I sweat and need to change and I ran to my car change my shirt and went back inside.

I cannot stand humidity

Today

vzc3uxdh.png

70 Fahrenheit. muuch better

Europe sucks ass when it gets hot. I remember being in Germant one summer a couple years back and it was insanely hot and nowhere has air con. Everyone looked like they were gonna die. I had to buy a second AirBnB to secure aircon for myself. People legit looked like they wanted to off themselves from the heat lol

At least when it is hot in asia, there is aircon and swimming pools and ice cold beer everywhere

Cold day in SoCal, currently 39 degrees.

Riding out tornado warnings for the next couple of hours

Just snowed 7 inches. Gonna snow more by tomorrow morning.

I have always shoveled a 9 car driveway. And the walkways. Tonight I used a tiny little $80 snowblower. Felt like cheating

Cold day in SoCal, currently 39 degrees.

39 degrees is cold? WTF???

...oh you're using that weird 'Murican crap measurements. What's that is an a real temperature measurement?

It's a beautiful 23.3 degrees here about 16:30 in the afternoon.

WTF is with that map... way more of this country is desert than that.

They have a bunch of green in the middle of the driest parts of the continent. OK nit picking but they could have at least tried to use an accurate map for their attempt at giving us crap.

P.S I'll take living here ANY fucking day over living in the US... hands down.

WTF is with that map... way more of this country is desert than that.

They have a bunch of green in the middle of the driest parts of the continent. OK nit picking but they could have at least tried to use an accurate map for their attempt at giving us crap.

P.S I'll take living here ANY fucking day over living in the US... hands down.
Better?
be916071aa9341db705fcf0432103b69.jpg

...yeah that's pretty accurate... except the man eating koalas, those bastards are everywhere.

We call them drop bears here.

P.S thanks for bring it up, it's actually our national holiday today "Australia Day" ...or "Invasion Day" if you're a whiny leftist cunt.

Last edited:
It snowed in Sedona today. So much so that they had to shut down parts of the 17 & 89A. This was comical to me because only about three inches fell & back in my native Buffalo, NY that's practically shirtsleeve weather. But it made for a nice picture of my place from the yard though. It was the first snowfall we've seen since Thanksgiving of 2019.20210125_143250.jpg
IMG_2196-White-Xmas-copy.jpg

Back