What is the weather in your city

6xaThEq.png

AgonizingGlisteningKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

Partly cloudy chance of showers.

Mid 80s with blue skies and scattered white clouds. The calm before the hurricane arrives later tonight

Sunny and hot, probably will be until November where we will have sunny and mildly hot weather until cold front comes in and gives us a random 20 degree briskness with possible snow.

Heavy storms in the day, raining on & off at night. Been good boozin weather this Saturday evenin.
Just finished Public Enemies with Depp, Bale & Crudup... meh was okay.

Cyclone shouldn’t be near land though so tomorrow likely just more rain.
00123750-3273-4-EBB-A438-6-C3-EA0905065.jpg

27974841-5-E28-4-AF8-A058-3-F5-A69956-D8-E.jpg
What are you doing in the Philippines? Trying to become a nurse aka murse(male nurse)or something.

What are you doing in the Philippines? Trying to become a nurse aka murse(male nurse)or something.
Ha ha...yeah.
That’s exactly it.
Witty.

Last edited:
Im currently in Rancho Mirage, CA

Weather is going to 118 degrees

They issued an excessive heat warning, Ill be back in LA around 5pm after work, it will be around 91 and 55 humidity so it will be dense in LA, the desert area is dry heat

Damn, bro. 118?!! I thought for sure that I was going to post the highest temp as it was 112 here in Sedona today. But nope, you beat me by 6 degrees.

It's cooled off quite a bit though as it's only 82 at the moment.

Damn, bro. 118?!! I thought for sure that I was going to post the highest temp as it was 112 here in Sedona today. But nope, you beat me by 6 degrees.

It's cooled off quite a bit though as it's only 82 at the moment.
It was horrible I just got back an hour and half ago to LA, but Rancho Mirage, Indio and the palm desert was so hot it was also kinda humid not very dry like usual

Hot. Possible hurricane tomorrow. Standard bullshit imo

It’s been in the 80s and 90s every day. Pretty great. Hot. But not too hot.

Back