• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International What is the truth behind Donald Trump?

Why do you think dummy, that was the funny part. I mean I am saving you the embarrassment, you actually typed this out:

BBBBut not muh Demonrats!!!! look at muh picture!
Exactly I have no problem admitting they're all crooked motherfuckers because I'm not partisan.

You partisan hacks on the other hand will make excuses and live in denial.

Exactly I have no problem admitting they're all crooked motherfuckers because I'm not partisan.

You partisan hacks on the other hand will make excuses and live in denial.

When did I make one excuse lol. I literally quoted you for saying something hilarious, and now I’m a partisan hack and live in denial.

Somebody having a bad day or what?

When did I make one excuse lol. I literally quoted you for saying something hilarious, and now I’m a partisan hack and live in denial.

Somebody having a bad day or what?

Why selectively quote a half of my post to make it seem like it was something its not?

Why selectively quote a half of my post to make it seem like it was something its not?

That was literally the funny part. When you quote a funny part in the movie, do you have to say the whole fucking script or scene for context? No, you quote the funny bit.

You said something dumb that I found funny, my bad for trying to highlight it. Forgot how sensitive Sherdog is

That was literally the funny part. When you quote a funny part in the movie, do you have to say the whole fucking script or scene for context? No, you quote the funny bit.

You said something dumb that I found funny, my bad for trying to highlight it. Forgot how sensitive Sherdog is
Out of context it sounds dumb, which is why you highlighted only half of it. Sorry you're an imbecile.

Out of context it sounds dumb, which is why you highlighted only half of it. Sorry you're an imbecile.

Even in context it sounds dumb…

Imagine if we were arguing about different tires, and which is ideal for different car models. If somebody posted data on how different tire brands performed, and someone said “I don’t care about the data dipshit, all cars have tires”, well I think we would all ignore that persons input.

i havnt been on this far left cesspool of a website in forever but it seems you leftard lowlife scum are still going on about orange man, pathetic. what a mess we are in now wow

Why wouldn't he still be a topic of conversation? He keeps himself in the news, fundraises, holds rallies, endorses both local and national candidates for office, and he's the presumed front-runner for the 2024 GOP nomination.

Even in context it sounds dumb…

Imagine if we were arguing about different tires, and which is ideal for different car models. If somebody posted data on how different tire brands performed, and someone said “I don’t care about the data dipshit, all cars have tires”, well I think we would all ignore that persons input.
Itd be more like talking about one shitty brand saying i don't care which model they're all shit.

How could you possibly claim he did well on the border when throughout the entirety of his Presidency there was a supposed mass crisis at the border? He built only a couple hundred miles of border wall and he did absolutely nothing to businesses that employ undocumented workers? At the end of his Presidency there were/are still 15-20 million undocumented individuals in the country. Seems like a pretty low bar you set for him.

It seems like you're not really even a conservative and just like him because liberals don't like him, which is a very odd reason to like a politician.

The stay in Mexico policy was pretty awesome. He slowed the illegal immigration in big ways. The caravans ceased. How you don't know that is kind of problematic. You Orange Man Bad weirdos can't see the sun.

Trump pulled back US support for NATO, distanced the US from its allies and specifically asked to lessen support from the US in terms of defense spending. That reduced the threat of NATO expanding into Russia’s geographic sphere of influence and slowed Russia’s physical advanced into Ukraine. As a broader policy, Trumps actions towards NATO would have broken the alliance, and that would have led to Russian control over Eastern Europe.

The stronger NATO commitment from the Biden administration created a need for Putin to enforce the geographical buffer between the powerful NATO bloc by invading Ukraine. But, Russia failed to take Ukraine, and NATO has now grown in terms of commitment to military strength on the continent.

In short, Trumps strategy would have bought more years of peace now at the expense of ceding Eastern Europe to Russia in the longer term. It was appeasement and it was doomed to fail.

Obama’s failed reaction to the invasion of Crimea was worse by far than the approach of either Trump or Biden to Russia.

Im open to the idea that ceding land and sovereignty of some nations to save lives is a defensible approach, I’m just not convinced that it ever really pans out that way. Usually the territory gets conquered, and the people end up getting killed anyway.

TDS is strong in this one. MSM propaganda works well on the brainless sheep. Thank god social media protects only this narrative and blocks everything else. That way we can preserve mouth breathing lunatics like this

Has nothing to do with TDS. The rise of radical right wing groups, the storming of the capital, he didn't do anything to help the nation. Not everything is TDS idiot when there were more cons then pros,
Failed the contain the corona virus, Failing to boost education, and failing on most of his planned goals? Ya he was pretty bad.

Has nothing to do with TDS. The rise of radical right wing groups, the storming of the capital, he didn't do anything to help the nation. Not everything is TDS idiot when there were more cons then pros,
Failed the contain the corona virus, Failing to boost education, and failing on most of his planned goals? Ya he was pretty bad.
Storming of the capitol?
<Dany07>

I don't care about the data dipshit, I know they are all crooked nasty motherfuckers. Only you will claim BBBBut not muh Demonrats!!!! look at muh picture!

Llinks to partisan hack website.

Fuck off you partisan flunky.

Lmfaoo. This is what happens when you have oatmeal in the spot a brain goes.

Reagan is a good example of an entire 8 year term of corruption. Obama didn’t have the luxury of acting the same way. Or at least getting away with it.

Lmfaoo. This is what happens when you have oatmeal in the spot a brain goes.

Reagan is a good example of an entire 8 year term of corruption. Obama didn’t have the luxury of acting the same way. Or at least getting away with it.
Take it up with someone who cares about either of those pieces of shit.

Back