What is the point of Cruz vs Garbrandt?

Conor skipped a lot of people. Cody only skipped one. It is bad, but not as bad.
I'd say they're about even in terms of skips, lol.

Cody should be fighting Caraway, Rivera, Assuncao or Lineker next. Not Dom.

Yea Cody doesn't deserve Dom next, but other than TJ, Rivera is really the only other guy in line to fight him. I'm fine with it not being TJ because we've had way too many instant rematches. Rivera got fucked, no doubt. Necktat has knocked out everyone and is a shit talking little asshole. I'm fine with watching Cruz beat his ass. Conor skipping over Ferg and Khabib to fight a new champ was worse.

Yea Cody doesn't deserve Dom next, but other than TJ, Rivera is really the only other guy in line to fight him. I'm fine with it not being TJ because we've had way too many instant rematches. Rivera got fucked, no doubt. Necktat has knocked out everyone and is a shit talking little asshole. I'm fine with watching Cruz beat his ass. Conor skipping over Ferg and Khabib to fight a new champ was worse.
<mma4>

Next time UFC matchmaker should think about how Shertards are gonna react before they foolishly book a fight.
GIF-Agree-I-agree-Have-to-agree-GIF.gif

Conor skipped a lot of people. Cody only skipped one. It is bad, but not as bad.

Only skipped one? Hes ranked nr 5, didn't he skip all the people in front of him who is healed up and ready to go?

I still don't get it. Every other mod is is still blue and admins are red. Why are you light green? What does it mean. Are you getting paid now? How much?

It means he plays for both teams, he's a switch hitter
<{hfved}>

It's to set up the TJ rematch. The UFC has done little to no promoting of the fight(which is bullshit).

They don't care though because they put TJ vs Lineker on the card too so they know if he wins he's going to call out Dom who fights after him. Then Dom will respond...the set up is all there.

Though it can probably go both ways since Lineker has been calling for a title shot too.

If Dom loses, and Cody is a live dog, TJ and Cody would be very interesting

If you're that bothered about what sherdoggers think I think you need to take a step back

Will be a good fight either way

If Dom loses
mj-laughing.gif

Nah but for reals. If he somehow magically loses via voodoo magic...gotta give the GOAT an instant rematch. Unless they want to fuck him like Aldo. But Dom's more a company man than Aldo has ever been so...

Only skipped one? Hes ranked nr 5, didn't he skip all the people in front of him who is healed up and ready to go?
Assuncao just lost, TJ was an instant rematch for Dom so I can see why they didn't want that. Linekers last win was a bit controversial, and Rivera probably deserved it more. I'm not saying it's perfect, or even right, I'm just saying that it isn't as bad as some of the other gifted shots. It's never going to be perfect.

Some of us actually like watching fights. Crazy, I know. Cruz 50-45

Doge did they revoke your mod privileges? You been drinking and posting again?

Uncle Dana only care about money, so this fight is happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back