• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what is the number 1 demonstration of low IQ you saw in a fight?

giphy.gif

Palhares not waiting for the ref to stop the fight and almost getting KOed moments later...

4.gif

I know it's far from the main issue, but when I can't sleep, I sometimes wonder what would have happened had Dan Miller had angrily yanked Paul Harris from the cage and landed him on his head.

You can't see it on this particular camera angle, but Miller would have had the time to drag him in before Herb Dean finally got between them and paused the action.
That would have been legal, right? <{chips}>
Protect yourself at all times, all that shit

I thought of that specifically since this bout was right in the middle of this "Dana says no mas jumping on the cage to celebrate, it's forbidden now, no mas ok? next one is punished bad" crusade, but fighters didn't give a shit and did it anyway while making a "please" gesture to the officials, knowing that they weren't going to seriously punish them.

Dana might have used it as a "you see guys, I told you" <Prem972> and given Dan a POTN bonus

Nate Robinson charging in face first when hurt. He should have tied up or moved instead he charged forward when hurt again and again right into overhand rights

Kelvin vs Izzy- Izzy wobbled, stumbling across the octagon, Kelvin shoots for a takedown

Larkin vs Tumenov- Larkin had Tumenov limping & reaching down to catch leg kicks in round 2. Not only did Larkin basically abandon the lowkicks, he NEVER ONCE went high with his roundkick. Anytime a fighter is reaching to catch lowkicks, a headkick KO is imminent. Not to Larkin though.

Stephens vs Stout- Stout hurt Stephens badly at beginning of round 3 with a lowkick, went the last 4 mins without throwing another one.

<MikeP1>

I'm convinced this guy is legally retarded.

Volkov eating Derrick Lewis' punch for no reason at the end of a fight he dominated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wat
Back