• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what is the number 1 demonstration of low IQ you saw in a fight?

What rule is that? Don't be a bitch? Cause it seems to me that he was punishing Aljo for breaking it.

It seems like Aljo's wounds healed before Chetr Pans'.

Lima chopped out Red Kings legs only to lose the fight on the ground.

Petr Yan kneeing Aljamain Sterling in the head when he was down for no reason at all and while he was winning the fight.
11.jpg
Yan is a current favourite....but it was sooo bad

Not only is this a legendary moment for the kiss, it's an incredible display of just how light of a punch it takes to turn the lights off when you aren't expecting it. Board stiff if you can snap that jaw and make the brain touch a wall.
Looked like a pretty good shot to me lol ....240 lbs and right on da chin

Hector Lombard was beating Neil Magny pretty badly first round was 10-8 and he was winning round 2 all of a sudden he gave up top control to go for a low chance leglock and took a beating that changed him forever and he lost the fight he should have easily won.

With 1 minute remaining in a close contested fight that could have gone to one guy or the other, Dan Hardy, a striker with almost no ground game, decides to shoot a takedown on Chris Lytle who's a really decent grappler.

And the most obvious thing unfold, Lytle sinks in an easy choke against a mediocre grappler who gave him a win on a silver platter.

View attachment 845616
I will have to go back and rewatch that one cause I remember Chris dominating that fight from start to finish.

Soukhamthath taking down O'Malley when his ankle was broken.
All he had to do was stay standing and the ref would have stopped the fight.

Honourable mentions to WMMA
Randa Markos jumping into Dern's guard and Meisha Tate shooting a TD on Ronda in the rematch when she was having success on the feet

Every Randa Markos fight she does the opposite of what she should. Lowest fight IQ in the UFC imo.

Looked like a pretty good shot to me lol ....240 lbs and right on da chin
No question it had mass behind it, but that was about a 1/4 shot at best from Heath. Imagine what a full tilt bomb landing in similar fashion does.

My favourite KOs are the ones that comes from half-cocked arm punches that just hit the button perfectly. That was all button and no idea it was coming imo.

Gsp trying to wrestle hendricks in the 1st round, hendricks was throwing bombs at gsp while defending the takedowns.not lowest iq but it wasn't the best iq.

Nothing comes close to when what’s his face hurt his ankle and couldn’t stand up. So what’s his other face to the fight to the ground and ended up losing a decision.

Yeah the award probably goes to the guy who lost his UFC title throwing a blatantly illegal strike...

Honestly, outside of top fighters like Valentina Schevchenko, Nunes, etc, not many female fighters in MMA have great fight IQ. I can't tell you how many WMMA fighters jumped to the ground with superior grapplers even though they were the better strikers.

Back