• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is the most iconic MMA photo?

16386828371163.jpg

Merry fucking Christmas you goofs.

conor-mcgregor-khabib.jpg

This ^ image which has a few different angles/variations too it is probably the most publicized photo in MMA from the last decade.

It is often used in general news stories about the UFC that have nothing to do with McGregor or Khabib.

conor-mcgregor-khabib.jpg

This ^ image which has a few different angles/variations too it is probably the most publicized photo in MMA from the last decade.

It is often used in general news stories about the UFC that have nothing to do with McGregor or Khabib.
You're probably right. Biggest fight in MMA history, two most famous MMA fighters ever (internationally). But I think this is slightly better
5c2643bbad957141e2123f03

Bro, I've been trying to find that pic for like a year or so for shooping purposes, and I could not find it at all. Thanks for the laugh. I remember when this was first posted on Sherdog, and people were giving GSP so much shit over hanging with this mutant. I think he had it scrubbed from the 'net or something.

Reactions: Gio
CM , shit got real plus his mime interview by himself after he unexpectedly won. Dana probably is most recognized face since been around from beginning and constantly in spot light. I like the Saku , Frye , Fedor earlier days.

Back