What is the ideal body type for MMA?

Yoshihiro-Akiyama.jpg

Thank you for posting the Tae Kwon Do lady & fuck you dude who posted Conor MacGregor right under her.

Anderson has the long limb, lean build. Jones is similar. GSP was pretty muscular in his prime, but he had the long lanky build before he put on the mass, He is 5'10 and has a 76' inch reach for reference. The doughy Fedor/Cain bodytype has been successful at HW, but not so much in the other weight classes. There are a few "mesomorph+fast twitch" types who have tremendous power, but it ends up hurting them in the later rounds like Rumble.

What do you think?

I guarantee you the 76" reach was added gsp's request, just like it was said by the UFC that he's 5'11" lol.

The cmpunk body type is the best

Jesus its not the body type that makes a fighter.

its there skill, heart, toughness, and fight IQ.

People putting body type above whats between there ears is asinine.

How many great fighters have lost fights because they do stupid shit. Weidman is a perfect example. his brain turns to mush in the heat of the moment. doesnt matter how yoked or what kinda athlete they are if there head isnt right.

How has this thread gone 5 pages without El Indestructo? I'm disappointed, Sherbros. Disappointed.
maxresdefault.jpg

I've only got a few more months, so you may get your wish.

More muscle mass usually means worse cardio.

Yes more muscle mass usually means worse cardio. But that definately was not the case for overeem in the time period that gif was from because...

You were wrong you should feel bad

Yes more muscle mass usually means worse cardio. But that definately was not the case for overeem in the time period that gif was from because...

You were wrong you should feel bad
Go back watch his fights and stop embarrassing yourself.

Back