Movies What is the Best/Your Favorite JCVD Film?

Favorite/Best JCVD Movie

• Bloodsport

• Kickboxer

• Lionheart

• Death Warrant

• Double Impact

• Universal Soldier

• Nowhere to Run

• Hard Target

• Time Cop

• Street Fighter

• Sudden Death

• Maximum Risk

• The Quest

• Double Team

• Legionarie

• In Hell

• Wake of Death

• Until Death

• JCVD

• Full Love

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you think bloodsport and kickboxer are essentially the same film just with a few differences?

I think Bloodsport is quite a bit better across the board from music to casting, etc.

Kickboxer really gets off on the wrong foot when Van Damme and his "bro" are on a romantic boat ride, buying flowers just in case some chicks show up and ready to bang as soon as they get off the boat. Even though Dux and Jackson just met, I am more invested in their friendship than the "act like bros until we get to the hotel" relationship in Kickboxer. Streets of Siam is a decent song though...definitely passable lyrics by Stan Bush standards.

Bolo Yeung is also the best two villains Van Damme ever faced.

Bloodsport is probably his most legit movie but I'm going to pick my personal favs.

1. Sudden Death, who doesn't love a good hockey thriler.

2. Hard Target, Wilford Brimley riding horseback through the bayou while JCVD punches snakes!

200.gif

The villains really pull Hard Target out of the gutter. Go through Sven to get to Vosloo, go through Vosloo to get to Lance.

That's awesome bro congrats. You worked hard and you're doing really well now man, I'm proud of you. It's inspirational, honestly.

I hope everything continues going well for you.
Thank you!! I have worked very hard, but I've been extremely fortunate as well. I don't take any of it for granted.

1A. Lionheart
1B. Double Impact
1C. The Quest
2. Cyborg
3. Bloodsport
4. Kickboxer
5. Hard Target
6. Death Warrant
7. Streetfighter
8. Universal Soldier
9. Time Cop
Fuck JCVD had a fuck ton of great movies

I can't believe Cyborg isn't on the list, it was one of my childhood favorites

Bloodsport is legit great and one my absolute favorite movies ever.

Wow. It seems that no one has a high opinion of most of his films. Cyborg was ultra low budget (and originally a Masters of the Universe sequel), but it is one of the funnest films he made and the makers did a lot with no money.

No kickboxer in ur top 5

<KhabibBS><6>

I like it but I don't rate it as highly as most. I have it around the same tier as the one with Rosanna Arquette and Universal Soldier. Around 7th or something. Death Warrant has an 80s charm and Mickey Rourke actually did quite a bit to make Double Team better than it should have been.

Back